Bonus!!

All I have to say is don't hate me at the end!

Waking up next to Tyler I just lay there staring at his angelic face, he looks so peaceful that I don't want to wake him up. If your wondering what happened last night, well everybody got drunk expect for me of course. After explain to the guys I'm pregnant, they quickly got over their shock and told us congrats the game began but I drank orange juice. I did feel left out yea but I don't want to do anything to harm my baby. As I sat there and watch mostly I thought about how Ty and I haven't really discuss the baby. I mean I don't know if he's really happy with it, or what's going to happen after it's born, we didn't even--

The sound of a phone ring cut my train of thoughts off, groaning Tyler mutter into the pillow. ''Turn the darn clock off!'' giggling I reply.

''Actually that's your phone''

''Oh, well answer it, it's killing my head.'' he said still groaning. Should I really answer his phone? ''Lizzy.'' he whine.

''Okay, okay I'm going'' I told him hurrily stretching over him to reach for the phone on the night stand. ''Hello'' I answered as Ty turn to look at me.

''Who's this?'' a woman teary voice reply.

''I'm Tyler girlfriend. Are you okay?'' I asked feeling worried.

''No' she sniff. ''Can you put Tyler on?'' biting my lip I respond.

''I can't he's kind of busy…'' Who is it? My boyfriend mouth to me, I shock my head, not knowing who she is but the next word she said drain all the colour off my face.

A/N: Okay guys to be honest I don't know what to write, I'm just not feeling this story anymore :/

But I'm will continue it in two weeks with the help of some friends.

So please don't kill me in my sleep!

This chapter is just a bonus to let you have an insight on the new and improve chapters to come.

Things are going to get really heated later on in the story!

If you like you can comment with some ideas or if you like to know the characters better I can do that.

Oh! By the way one of the characters is keeping a secret!! Can you guess who?

Okay then I guess this is bye for now but I have two others stories if you want to read anything from me. Only one is up at the minute though but the other will be up tomorrow or today. And it has I plot that I'm 90 % sure no one has written about!! So please check it out!

Bye! Love you all, thanks so much for the support!! <33