Chapter 11

Pictures of the beach house on the side ---->

Message

Tyler :

*I'm so sorry Liz but I had a meeting and guess what…… my father give me the company!! I'm so happy and I really wish you were here to celebrate. But I'll see you in two weeks, once again I'm sorry ,I didn't know dad would had took so long when he called me. So I guess I'll see you and have a great flight honey <3 .*

Wow I wasn't expect that, I thought he forgot about this morning.

''The plane is about to land, please fasten your seatbelt and we hope you enjoy your flight.'' the lady said into a microphone , quickly Emily and I fasten our seat belts and prepare for landing. I didn't even notice we on the plane so long. As soon as the plane landed and the door were open ,we picked up our bags and head out the door.

''Here'' I said handing my phone to my best friend as my foot took the last step. She looked a me with her eyes filled with a question stare. ''Oh, uh check my last message''

''Okay then'' she replied with an eyebrow raised and checked the phone. While she does that I look around, as we walked further into the airport, oh how I missed California the fresh air, clear sky, and the beach!! I can't wait to get in the water I thought with a huge grin on my face, and I was still grinning when I felt large arms encircle my waist ? Hun, whose that? I was just about the elbow the person, when they let go and came in front of me, oh!

''Forgot me already'' Josh said, his deep blue eyes wide with mock hurt, I grinned wider.

''No I didn't'' I said and stuck my tongue out at him, he grinned and mutter something like 'same old ally bear' wait ally bear?

''Did you just call me Ally bear?'' I asked shocked.

''Yup'' he smirked. No way, the only person called me that was a little nerdy boy that I was friends with when I was here on vacation, I was about eleven then…. Now that I think about it.

''Oh my god!'' I squeal and tackle him almost making us fall. '' Joshy it's been forever!!'' I hugged him tighter ,while he laugh and try to support my weight.

''Yes it has been Ally , can you maybe loosen your hold around my neck a bit?'' he asked, oh my , I'm strangling the boy, I quickly let him go , and place my feet on the ground, by his loud laughter I guess he notice me blushing, but before he can say anything Emily speak up.

''No freaking way!! Josh dude, I can't believe it's you, you growth a lot!!'' yea and he's hot now I wanted to add but that would be more embarrassing.

''Yup it's me'' he said hugging her '' and I guess that's what happen after seven years, you know people grow.'' Emily pull back as he smirked at her, she playfully smack him on his arm and mutter a whatever and she's going to see if the car is here.

''So where you heading to now?'' I asked him.

''Home, my dad going to be surprise ,I told him I'll be back next week but I decide to come home early. So will Sky, my girlfriend.'' he grinned at me and I smiled back.

''Koolios, I would like to meet this Sky and I haven't seen your dad in a while now.''

''Maybe you can come over to my place tonight ,there's a party for Sky today, it's her birthday.'' he suggested.

''Really that would be cool.'' I beam at him '' What time and do you still live down the block?'' I asked.

''Yup and it's at seven tonight''

''Great then.'' I respond just as Emily came back.

''The car is out front are you ready?'' she asked me.

''Yea, bye Josh, I'll see you later.'' I told him.

''Later?'' Em asked confused.

''Yea, I was just telling Ally about my girlfriend birthday party tonight, your coming right?'' Josh said look at her.

''Hell yea, I'll be there.''

''Sweet'' he smiled at her '' so I guess I got to got, bye girls'' he waved and head out the doors.

'' Okay then, let's go.'' I told Emily as we head outside, and there it was my baby.

''Stop staring at the car.'' Emily smirked at me.

''Whatever, I just can't believe we're here.'' I said getting in the driver seat.

''Well believe it cause we are'' she smiled and closed the passager seat door. The rest of the ride to the beach house we discussed what we're going to wear at the party and what gift we can give Sky, it took us a total 20 minutes to get to the house.

''Wow'' I said parking the car. ''It's exactly the same. ''

''Yea, huge and white'' Emily giggled while she open the car trunk.

''Yup.'' I replied helping her unload the lounges. After that we enter the house and was greeted by the living room, large white couches were facing each other and there was a large plasma screen TV on the wall, all around the wall was filled with pictures of my family and Emily too, there's even one with Josh. If you walk further in the room down the hall it will lead to the kitchen, which was white too, all thought the house have glass doors, there was a bathroom and the family room downstairs. Upstairs had two bathrooms and five bedrooms and the game room. Out the back door was a pool which was surrounded by glass walls. Actually we have two backdoor the other one leads to the beach.

''So where's my room again, I forgot.'' Emily asked.

''Oh yea, up the stairs down the hall the second door to the left ,mine I opposite yours'' I respond.

''Okay, I'm going to unpack, do you need help with your bags?'' her looked at me her eyes filled with worry.

''Naw, I'll be fine.'' I smile at her, after a couple of seconds she nod and smile back.

''Alright be careful.''

''Kay'' with that she head up the stair. After a while of looking around the house, I took my things and unpack , it took me three hours to unpack everything, as I sat there I heard one of the shower upstairs running, I guess Emily is finish too.. Gosh I'm tired and this place is hot. I grab a towel and walked down the hall and took a quick shower then put on some shorts and a vest. Walking back in my room I knock on the door opposite mine.

''Coming'' Emily called through the door. ''I just got out the shower, so are you finish unpacking?''

''Yea,'' I said just as she open the door she was wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. '' I just came to see if you need help.'' I told her.

''Nope I'm fine, how about you? Is everything okay?''

''Yeah, just alittle tired , I'm going to take a nap before the party, by the way it's seven tonight.''

''Oh cool, go get some rest and I'll wake you up at six ,it's only 12:00.''

''Alright thanks.''

''No problemo, I'll be in the pool if you need anything.''

''Kay'' I nod and head for my room. My room consist of a huge bookshelf with a small recliner bed next to it and next to that was a red recliner chair . Then there's my bed and plasmas TV on the wall, a desk wit my laptop and a huge walk in closet. Then there's my balcony on the right side of my bed, you can see the whole beach form their. I walked over to my bed and shut my eyes, hoping I'll have enough energy for tonight….

A/N-

Okay don't hate me ,I know it's boring and short but I'm writing the new chapter now, it might be up today if not tomorrow.

And I was grounded , I hate that I broke my promise :( but there was nothing I could do so I'm sooo sorry….

This chapter is dedicate to a fan of mine, she comment a lot on my story and is an awesome , thanks you so much hun :)

Please vomment :)

Bye and thanks for reading :D