Chapter Four

Copy right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

***Chapter Four: Pick Me Up Sugar***

[Angelina]

"Are you alright Lina?" Hannah asked me. I simply nodded as I laid on my bed. "No. You know what, you can't do this! We are going out!" I groaned when she yanked me in a sitting position. Then swiftly moving towards my closet picking out a deep mahogany fitted dress and a pair of nude pumps.
Vigorously shaking my head, I hopped off of my bed and made a run for the door. With Hannah being closer to the door, she slammed the door shut and locked it. I slumped my body in defeat. "You're not going anywhere."

~*~

"Can I see yet?" I asked impatiently. After some finishing touches in my make up, Hannah spun me in my chair to face the mirror. I was shocked how different I look. In fact, I don't even recognize myself. The dress comfortably hugs my body. The one shoulder dress with the one long sheer sleeve made it sophisticated and showy but still leaves a lot to the imagination.
The nude pumps made my legs look a mile long and they look incredibly tanned-since I was already tan to start with.
My eyes were covered in a dark smokey eye look with nude lips and my wavy locks framed my face well. I say I looked hot!
"I can barely recognize myself! Thank you so much Hans!" I grinned embracing my best friend in a bear hug.

"I'm glad you like it!" She, too, grinned at me with her hands on her hips observing me. She was clothed in a fitted little black dress with black heels that made her legs look long. Her eye make up was a bit more natural and lined with black eyeliner. And she wore bright red lips and her hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail, a look that only Hannah could pull off. "Alright hot stuff! You ready?" she asked. I nodded with a grin in my face. Grabbing our purses, we headed for the new teen club.

~*~

"Let's just dance this night away, okay? So, let's just go in there and have fun," Hannah smiled through her pep talk. Let's just say we kind of had a little bit of liquid courage before entering the club. "Oh, we should probably come up with different names. So no one will recognize us," I thought about the idea and agreed with her. "Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. You can be Anna," I grinned. She laughed and thought for a second. "You will be Angel! Very mysterious and sexy!" Hannah squealed in excitement, while parking into a spot and both of us exiting her car. "Let's get our groove on, sistah!" I shook my head at her silliness, but laughed along with her.

"Omg! This place is awesome!" The place sure was buzzing with excitement with teenagers everywhere and having fun. I felt energized and relaxed. Tonight I am Angel, mysterious and sexy-not Angelina, shy and humble. "Hans, let's get a drink," I had to practically shout in her ear, since the music was so loud.

As we approached the bar, I instantly recognized the group of boys and the certain blonde hair girl whom was all over the boy who had my heart. I stopped in my tracks, causing Hannah to run into me. "Hey, are you okay?" I turned to face her and shook my head. "They're over there," I whispered in her ear. "Hey, it's alright. Calm down, they won't recognize you. I promise," Hannah assured me then spinning me around and headed for the bar once again.

"Hello there, what can I get for two beautiful ladies?" The boy who looks about our age grinned at us. I simply smiled back and looked over to Hannah for guidance. "We'll both have a shot of tequila," the boy nodded and smiled back at us. "Don't worry. Just have fun," I nodded and took a deep breath. "You're right," I smiled at the bartender when he placed our shots in front of us. "These are on the house," he winked at us, causing me to blush.