Where Am I

India's POV-

I woke up and stared at the ceiling. 

Wait my ceiling is not this clean!

Secondly my sheets are not this soft, nor is my bed this soft.

This is not my room!

 I raised out of the bed and walked around the unfamiliar room. It had a black and red dragon theme. I looked over to the window were there is a curtain. I walked over the curtain and snatched them back. I seen flashing lights, big buildings,moving cars and Chinese writing on buildings. This is not New York.

WHERE THE HELL AM I!

I panicked and paced the room.

"How did I get here? Was I kidnapped? Is this a dream? I hope I haven't been trafficked and sold already. Lord please, I am in no shape meant to be someones play thing. I hear the handle to the the room turn.

A girl came in , she was small and petite.She has black hair with some other neon colors streaked throughout..I stared at her as she started back at me. We both just looking at each other. She better start talking before she catch these hands.

"Umm I know you have alot of questions to ask me . Also I hope we can be friends". She said happily.

"Well are you going to tell me something or continue to stare at me? " I asked her impatiently.

"Yes, my name is Zoey and I came to make sure you were okay. Also to answer any questions you may have." She answered standing very military like. I calmed down a little but, I still want to know why I'm not in New York.

"Why am I here, better yet how did I get here?" I asked .

"Well the Alpha sent some one to kidnap you and bring you to Tokyo were we live.The drugged you to make sure you stayed asleep ." Zoey said. Drugged me ... how could I be caught so easily. I'm usually very cautious when it comes to things like this. 

"Why am I here? Tokyo, am I like merchandise for your people or something. Is it to sell me off?I'm just not understanding  how I didn't wake up in the span of a 14 hour flight to Tokyo. I said ignoring what she said.

"No, no, no.Because your his mate. I shouldn't of said that. Uhhh I'll be back." She said standing up walking back to the door. I hurriedly got up to catch her.

"Where are you going?" I asked grabbing her arm.

"To get you something to eat. I 'll be right back." She said walking out the door. I heard the door lock.'Why am I trapped like a dog'. I went back to the bed and laid down. How did I even end up to be in this type of predicament. All I can remember in being at the club before every thing is black.

48 Hours ago...

"Come on Indie ,it'll be fun." My friend  Amber whined.

"It's not like I really have a choice sneaky. You could of at least told me we would be going to the club. I would of wore more comfortable shoes instead of these heels. Now my feet are going to be hurting thanks to you ." I said with a , mild attitude.

"You'll be perfectly fine. If I know you you'll probably take them off once your favorite song comes on." She replied back carelessly. Not even caring about my poor feet lol.

"I'm happy you know because you'll be the one carrying them. " I responded.

"Whatever come on , it's getting hot in this car."