26: Dead Silence

"Guys it's time to go!" I called.

Our hotel was kind enough to provide three mirrors for all the diva's in the room, the boys took longer to get ready than Katia and I put together.

"We are meeting up with Kale in twenty minutes at... Sixteen Aubree drive." Daff told them impatiently waiting at the door.

As part of the contract we signed Kale had bought us a house. I guess we were really important to his sales.

We all walked out the hotel and into the car. Driving around LA was beautiful, palm trees surrounded every road side, and the weather was so warm. This truly was a dream land.

"So where is this house?" OG asked Daff who was driving the car.

"Well my GPS says it is located in Hollywood."

Felix and I shot surprised looks at each other.

Daff continued driving through downtown Hollywood; we passed seas of people covering the streets. The majority of the girls walking the streets were small pretty hipsters, with their long hair and perfect bodies.

I began to feel a little insecure, but the boys were all looking outside like supermodels were walking away.

"Damn! I could hang here." Felix commented biting his lip. "Look at all the ladies."

We carried on passing a beach when a group of Cali boys began playing

We travelled our way up a hill over to where a lively neighborhood was located.

"Here we are!" Katia said. We all left the car and feasted our eyes in the beautiful house before us.

"Hello!" Kale greeted us. "Please come in!"

The inside of the house was even more impressive. Outside, the house was covered with a minimalist white cover with large open square windows. The inside however was all open spaces; A large balcony was located off the back which faced the Hollywood sign.

"Now your bedrooms are all upstairs. The kitchen is to your left." Kale pointed in the direction. "And the house is fully furnished with the basics." Kale walked over to the bar in the kitchen and took a seat on a high stool. "There is also a surprise for you outside." He pointed to the door.

"Holy shit! Guys we have a hot tub!" Omar screamed.

This whole day started amazing; it was beginning to feel like a dream.

"So I'll let you all settle in." With that Kale thanked me and left.

"Can you believe this?" Felix shouted. "I have enough room to backflip in this hallway alone!"

"Uhmm guys? Were just sitting here.... Dibs on first choice of bedroom!" I raced as fast as my legs could take me up the stairs and ran into the room on the back side of the house. It was the right choice. My room was large and open, the view if the city was beautiful and I had a private balcony facing the Hollywood sign.

"My room!"

"My room!"

"I am stealing this one from you!" I could hear the boys all compete.

"No this one is mine! I already have my suitcase here!" I heard OG claim.

I walked out if my room to explore the other rooms. OG's room and mine were joined by a shared washroom. Omar's room had a separate bathroom all to himself, and Felix's room had a balcony with stairs down the side of the house with a swing attached at the base.

We opened our bags and placed everything into drawers, cupboards, and closets.

"Hey guys, the best thing about this house are that there is a dance studio we can go to about ten minutes away." Felix called out looking at his phone.