18: Tour Life

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hey it's Kaela! I miss you so much"

"How are you?"

"I am well, I miss you but I get that you are on the run."

"Yes life away from home is a bit of a struggle but they boys have been very helpful especially Daff with helping find money and places to stay."

"Just make sure you are protected."

"How are things looking for me in case I have to return?"

"Not great." She paused and moved to a room where she could speak to me alone. "The police are at my school and everyone is looking for you here. Your parents are really worried and Mr. Andersson has gone into shock and is in the hospital. I guess he is pretty old though."

"Wow I never realized that it was that bad." The phone became quiet.

"Just make sure you are safe. I have managed to hold off the police so far but just know that they are looking for you. So stay away from cameras and things like that."

"Thanks Kaela! I really appreciate you covering my back for me."

"Anything for you! Anyways I have to go. I have a date tonight with thus guy."

"Aww what's he like?"

"Well, he is part of a book club, and he plays for the badminton team at school."

"...He doesn't sound like your type...”

"He's really nice!"

"Well, you go have fun I'll call you next time I get the chance."

"Alright see you later."

I hung up my phone as OG, Felix and Omar came into the room.

"Hey guys, How are you?"

"Pretty well. “Omar said, for some reason he didn't talk to me a lot.

"It's always a pleasure to see you." OG answered in a very formal manner.

Felix however turned away and avoided my welcoming. This was beginning to bother me. He always seemed to avoid me lately.

I looked at OG and pointed to Felix.

"Uhmm, Omar come with me I want to show you something back in my room." The two boys left leaving Felix and I alone in the room.

The door closed behind them and I turned to look at Felix. He was standing by the large open window.

"So, how are you?" I asked. He didn't stir. He continued looking out the window watching the people below go on with their day.

I looked out the window along with him, there were children playing in a circle together with a young couple playing music for them.

"That family there, the man is playing music; the lady is singing and dancing with her children. Everyone is enjoying themselves."

"...What are you trying to get at?"

"That is exactly what I want out of life, I have my guitar to make the music I like, and I just need the lady to share the music with." He turned to face me. "And I see this lady slipping through my fingers." He pulled my hair out of my face behind my ear.

"Felix, you know I am with Oscar."

"I know, but that doesn't stop me from wishing I had you with me." His hand trailed from lifting my hair behind my ear to tracing my jaw, his fingers soft to the touch ran across my bottom lip.

"If I could just indulge once... I swear." He moistened his lips.

He pulled in resting his head against mine and I began to shake my head.

"I can't be doing this to Oscar...and neither can you."

"But you said you would be there for me if I needed you, I need you right now Alisha."

"I didn't mean like this though."

"Please...just this once." He whispered.

I sighed. "Just this once Felix, then no more."

I felt him nod his head and he grazed his lips against mine. Each kiss began soft but slowly grew deeper and longer but I had to pull away.

"I told you I can't be doing this." He pulled his head away and finished with a hug. I knew this was going to hurt him more than help him.

"Ok...Felix? This isn't healthy for you." I pulled myself free from his grasp and joined his gaze.

"Let’s go meet up with the rest of the crew, we have to hit Jönköping and Norrkoping and get home."

Felix and I left the room to go find the boys and they were all collected on a couch watching The Avengers.

"Make room for two!" Felix shouted and threw himself onto the boys; His mood had clearly changed from earlier. The boys began to moan when Felix shot himself at them but they soon settled onto the small couch. I quickly made myself comfortable on Oscars lap.

I pulled out my phone and began to text Oscar so that I wasn't overheard by any of the other boys.

-Hey, we have to talk

-OK what is going on?

-Felix is a bit jealous of me being with you and that is why he is sad. I told him that I would be there for him if he needed and I went to help him but he said the only thing I could help him with was a kiss goodbye.

-Oh.

-I am sorry

-Yea...

-Are you mad?

-No just unexpected...this isn't revenge from the fans that I kissed is it?

-No, this is your friend Felix going through a hard time and your girlfriend is involved I wanted to stop it but it happened really fast. I figured telling you instead of hiding it was important.

-Thanks Ali I will deal with it, I love you.

I pushed my hand between Oscar's fingers and kissed the back of his hand and held it close to my face while enjoying the rest of the movie.

I was really nervous to tell him what was going on but it turned out better than I planned.

"Guys it's time to go we have to hit Jönköping tonight." Daff said as he entered in the room quite flustered.

"We have to leave now?" Omar whined, and he received a cold stare from all of us.

"Okokok lets go then!"

All of us packed our bags and landed ourselves back on the train.

"This train ride isn't so bad; we only have a three hour train ride." Oscar told me as we sat down once again.

"Plus we can sleep through the whole thing." I told him.

He sat down leaning his back against the window and opening his arms for me to fall into. I crawled into his body began playing with his fingers.

"You know, I didn't really know what I am going to do when we get back. I mean I know I am safe with you guys on tour but after the tour is done we have to go back to Stockholm."

"We will think of something. We always find a way to make it through the rough patches right?"

"I guess." Although I agreed with Oscar. We both knew we couldn't run away from the police forever someone has to give in. And it is there job to not to give in.

"I know you are worried about it but, you have to trust me. I promise to protect you." He leaned down to kiss my head and we both fell asleep.

I woke up alone, Oscar must have got out carefully not to wake me while he left.

I listened carefully and I could hear arguing in the other room and soon banging of all sorts.

"The hell?" I stood up and walked out to find Oscar take a swing at Felix.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" I ran up to Oscar and pulled him away from him as hard as I could but he was a lot stronger than I was. He didn't realize that it was me and he shoved me back and my spine hit the wall frame behind me.

"Oscar stop!!" I shrieked.

"Vad fan tror du att du. gör? du har någon jävla nerv!" I heard him yell in Felix's face.

"Jag beklagar att det inte var något allvarligt!" Felix shouted back, but that wasn't about to stop him. Oscar raised his fist preparing to strike.

"OG!" I cried, my voice cracked from anticipation. I had never seen him this worked up over a small issue.

OG was quick to enter through the doorway and break the boys up.

"Break it up! This is ridiculous." I attempted to stand up but my tailbone was still in pain.

"Are you ok?" OG knelt down to me checking me over.

"My spine. I fell back and it hit the frame of the door, it's injured like it was when I was in the train crash."

"Well, you didn't fall, you were pushed." He gave Oscar a sharp glare and picked me up in his arm to a seat.

"You can rest now." he said resting me against the window. "I will stay with you."

I looked out the window trying to ignore what I just saw. Somehow Oscar turned into a monster and lost it in seconds.

My eyes moistened with tears and it took everything in me not to release one, but a tear escaped and ran down my face.

"Here." OG held out his arms and pulled me towards him so I could burrow and hide myself within shoulder. He continued and wrapped his jacket around me trying to comfort me.

"Don't worry about them. They are silly guys who have things to work out."

"Nothing is worth enough to break out and fight over though." I glanced up at OG.

"But you are." He looked into my eyes with soft intentions, and wiped my cheeks from the tears.

"Thanks OG." I continued to place my head against his chest and we both fell asleep.