So Meaningful.

Okay

Okay.
1. I feel like I all ready posted this meme before.

2. IT'S TYLER'S BIRTHDAY!!!

3. Prepare yourselves for a fricking story about my crush.

4. Here we go!

So today in my social studies class one random kid that knows who my crush is randomly decides to mouth "You like (crush name)" and one of my crush's best friends sits right next to me and him and reads his lips. Here's how it went down.

Crush's Friend: Someone likes (Crush name)?
Random Kid: No...?
Me: ...
Crush's Friend: What did he say?
Random Kid: Nothing.
Then my crush's friend started saying stuff like "Who likes (crush's name)?"
Crush's Friend: Wait, do you like (Crush's name)?
Me: No... O_O
Random Kid then tells Crush's Friend who I like.
Crush's Friend: You like (Crush's name)!?
Me: Shhhh! Shut up!
Crush's Friend: I'm gonna go tell him!
Me: NO!
Right after he says that it's time to go to our last class.
Science.
Which also happens to be the only class I sit next to my crush...
My crush's friend starts calling his name and I just rush out of the door and headed straight to science class. As everyone's walking I literally pull one of my friends over and tell her what the heck just happened. Then the random kid tells one of my best friends what happened too and she said she was gonna have like a Panic! (Sorry) attack. So I'm sitting down in my desk at science and my crush walks in. I say to him:

Me: Did (crush's friend name) tell you!?
Crush: Tell me what? He just went up to me, said your name and then left.
Thank God he didn't say anything! He told me he was joking when he was gonna tell my crush.

Me: Ugh...

I couldn't even look at him. I just buried my face and put my head down on my desk so no one could freaking see me. Then one of my best friends (the one that was gonna have a panic attack) started to question my crush. (We both like him and she literally said to me one day that if my secret of me liking him gets out, she would go up to him and say she likes him too lol)

So that's kinda how that disaster went down. Also I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. Not because of the crush thing, just because I have a stupid math test tomorrow. Ugh kill me. And I took a short nap when I got to my grandmother's house (I go there after school first) and when I woke up I felt sick to my stomach. My stomach was killing me! I had so many cramps. (And no, it's not THE MONTH) Oh well. The end. Okay bye.