Clean.

Here's another funny story because I'm bored, and no one started a new chat! I WANT TO MARRY 707 HE'S HOT! I ALSO WANT TO MARRY ZEN BECAUSE HE NEEDS A GF, AND I AM MORE THAN READY TO BE HIS

Here's another funny story because I'm bored, and no one started a new chat! I WANT TO MARRY 707 HE'S HOT! I ALSO WANT TO MARRY ZEN BECAUSE HE NEEDS A GF, AND I AM MORE THAN READY TO BE HIS. Sorry... If you know what I'm talking about, you are now my new anime visual novel best friend... Anyways, back to the story. So yesterday I was on class, just sitting in my seat, and then the fake fan randomly touched a bag that someone had on their desk, and he shouted out, and it was pretty loud. He literally screamed "OI!" in the middle of math class. I burst it laughing because the way he said it. And another story that happened today was... Well... Uh... Pretty weird and gross to be honest. So the kid I sit next to, had a stain on his book cover. I pointed it out and the way the stain was shaped... It... It made it look like a... A... A FREAKING DING DONG! Me and him are just laughing, and his fried behind us looks at what we're laughing at, and just looks at us in a disappointed way. I don't know. He started to laugh too, and then I lift up the book, and I show it to his other friend and he said "EW!" and then I did something so gross, because I am gross. So I poke the stain of the book cover and my friend next to me starts laughing again, and his friend behind me just says "Why are you poking that?" or something like that. You get my point... Sorry again for being weird...