Can You Relate?

Story TimeTrue StoryAnd brendonuriesgalYou Know What I'm Talking About

Story Time
True Story
And brendonuriesgal
You Know What I'm Talking About

Okay so this happened in school at lunch. There's this girl in my class who says she likes Twenty One Pilots. I told my friend because we both like the same band. Once I told her she was like "...Quiz her." Then I go 'quiz' her about the band. I asked her a few questions.
Me: So what's your favorite song by them?
Her: Well I only listened to two songs by them.
Me: Which ones?
Her: Stressed Out and Migraine.
Me: Okay... What's your favorite album?
[she literally said this to me]
Her: Uh... The first one...
Me: Oh. Who's your favorite band member?
Her: Uh I forgot their names. [How can you forget their names? There's only two people...]
Me: -_- Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun... [Yeah I'm done here]
So after that I go back to my friend and tell her what I said. I don't when this next thing happened, probably about a week after I quizzed her, she came to school with bracelets of TØP. I was so mad I literally started a rant at home to my parents about how stupid that was. Later on she bought TØP pins. Started another rant. My parents are like "She probably wants to fit in and blah, blah, blah." Yeah no. Another time she said she was going to see them in concert. Heck no. The only reason she said she was going was because I told her that my friend was going and that I might go. Now she buys tickets!?!? Like what? But seriously we all have that one person in our class. Thanks if you actually read this.