Lebanese.

Today I had my monthly school dance and before you say anything, no I did not dance with my crush

Today I had my monthly school dance and before you say anything, no I did not dance with my crush. He couldn't go because his sister is having a wedding in a different state. But for the first time I actually danced with someone. My friend and I both made a deal that we had to dance with at least one person and we both did. She danced with someone on the grade above us and she told me, and I don't know why but she told me to ask HER crush. So I go up to him and tap him on the shoulder. "(His name) do you wanna dance...?" "..Okay." So then I put my hands on his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist and I'm freaking out. I've never danced with someone before like that! I was so nervous. I kept looking away and I kept saying "This is weird..." then he said "Do you wanna stop?" "Well, no I don't know..." So we keep dancing and then he says "Keep your shoulders down." and other stuff like that. I'm still shaking as I write this oh my gosh! Hopefully I can dance with my crush the next dance if he asks me... (Probably not he hates my guts) Well, if his friends dare him to ask me then I'll forever be in their dept. I'm not even joking. If I ask my crush to dance he'd not only say no, but he'd also probably laugh it whatever. Meh.