Current Mood.

Not gonna lie, that's my mood right there

Not gonna lie, that's my mood right there. I'm really upset because during Portuguese class, I moved my chair back so I could see the board. My friend behind me did the same. At some point we were both talking, and my teacher freaking yells at me. If you knew me, you would know I'm nit the one to cause trouble or her in trouble. You wanna know what she did? She told me to get out of the class and go back to my homeroom. I'm such a cry baby. I wanted to cry, but I held it in. So, I went to my homeroom and my homeroom teacher said I had to go sit in this chair outside if some random person's office. The main reason why I'm mad is because she only told me to get out, even though my friend was doing the same exact thing as me. So when my Portuguese class ended, another friend told me I could go back to homeroom. So I did and my friend that was behind me in that class was laughing at me. And his friend was saying "You've been a bad girl." and stuff like that. Now that I think about it, that sounds so gross. So one last thing. Today I had art and my art teacher entered me in another art contest. The first one I'm in, anyone could enter. This one, she only chose two people. Me and my friend. No, he's not the same friend from the Portuguese incident. We're both really ...stressed øut... because this art project is going to be due Monday. So let me see... That's two art contests I'm in. I have science fair, math quiz tomorrow, social studies project, and my sister is going to have a sleepover at our house. Please help. She only has five girls in her class, counting her, six. So it's not that much kids. And I need to think of a birthday party for myself because it literally the fricking fourth day of November. Got any ideas? Please tell me!