How Long?

Time for another story!So today in science we were working on science fair

So today in science we were working on science fair. Some people have to use subjects, like real people. I was one of those people who needed to use real people for my project. So my science teacher told the 9 people that have to use people to sit in the front of the class. So, I go to the front of the class, sit next to that one Naruto kid that every school has. (The annoying kid) My science teacher had to move some of the kids around so that we could all sit down. So, she moved my crush to MY seat and I'm silently fangirling. Later on, I need to use whiteout, so I asked my teacher if I could go get it and she said yes. Then I go to my desk where my crush is now sitting at and I go around my desk to grab my pencil case where my whiteout is. My crush says "Oh Hi Sierra." That's my name by the way. And I say "...Hi..." while I'm still silently fangirling. Then my teacher told everyone to go back to their original seats. Next, my crushes friend is rushing to get out of the class because my crush was gonna kill him. Apparently his friend said something at lunch about 69. So his friend packs up his stuff and runs to the class room. Once my crush is finally out of my science class, I asked him why he wanted to kill him. Then that's when he told me about the 69 thing. Blah blah, he leaves and he leaves his binder in the hallway again. I'm still packing up and then the freaking fake fan randomly comes back into hallway for some unknown reason and she says "Who's binder is this?" and I say "(crushes name's)." So she takes the binder and says she'll give it to him. I'm like, "No, I got it." but no. She takes it anyways. And she knows I have a crush on him and she still takes it anyway. I swear to freaking Gog if she has a crush on him too... She's a goner. I can't deal with her crap anymore.