Chapter 30

When Scorpius woke up, the room was empty.

His skin was uncomfortably warm, tingling with the past sensation of Albus' skin on his. The pale boy smiled, his face flushed with embarrassment.

He sat there for a couple of moments, breathing in the crisp air. His platinum hair was rumpled and tangled, spikes of hair sticking up in every which way.

Albus and Ginny's voice was faintly audible from downstairs. Scorpius sighed, a million thoughts running through his head.

He then paused, as one stuck in his head, niggling at his senses.

The Malfoy boy bit his lip, then reaches downwards, pulling out his mobile.

He usually abandoned it in his trunk, as it malfunctioned quite a bit whenever he was in or around the Hogwarts area. The Malfoy manor didn't disturb the phone as much though, and Scorpius knew his father, no matter the state he was in, wanted him to be safe.

Well, that's what he liked to think.

Scorpius scrolled through his contacts, sighing whenever the phone lagged from the magical activity that surrounded the Potter's home.

He finally found the name, fingers shaking as he typed out his message.

To: Rhea Perri
From: Scorpius Malfoy

I need help with Albus.

——————————————————

I'm planning to do something a little bit different then normal in the next chapter, can't wait for you guys to see it!

Don't forget to vote and comment! All feedback is appreciated :)

Chapter Question:

What do you think of Rhea Perri? Explain your view.