Chapter 25

Goddamnit, Albus knew he shouldn't have trusted Ginny with preparing a bed for Scorp.

What, did she expect Scorpius Malfoy to just bunk with him?

His bed was tiny, and it would all just be just too close-

His heart suddenly fluttered at the thought of Scorpius' skin on his, and his pulse sped up dramatically. Shaking his head and berating himself, he called out again. "Oi, Mum!"

Ginny's flaming crimson hair peeked out from underneath the towering pile of dirty laundry from Hogwarts. "Yes, honey?"

Albus' mouth pulled into a frown. "I thought you said that you would get some spare mattresses for Scorpius?"

Ginny's eyes widened with the memory. "Oh, sorry, honey. I must've forgot, what with all the Hogwarts commotion. Can't you just bunk together? I'm sure he won't mind."

With that, she shrugged delicately, and sped off to throw the tainted linen in the Muggle machine.

Albus groaned with annoyance, and sighed heavily. Maybe he could take the floor?

He turned around to trot back up the winding staircase, but came face to face with Scorpius, and he blushed at the closeness. "Oh, sorry, Scorp."

He took a few steps back. "Looks like I'm going to have to take the floor, Mum doesn't have any spare mattresses." Albus said with a sheepish grin.

The pale boy raised an eyebrow. "Can't we just share? The floor wouldn't be that comfortable, I'm supposing."

Albus hesitated at that point, face flushed at the thought of sharing a bed. "Um, sure. I suppose we can do that as well."

Scorpius shrugged indifferently, then began trotting back up the staircase. He paused. "Well, come on, then!"

Albus sighed, expression still flooded with pink. This was going to be a long week.

——————————————————

Hey guys! This is a chapter honouring the release of 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them'. I'm hoping you are enjoying this story, and I would love it if you would send me some feedback or requests.

So, looks like Albus and Scorpius are going to have to share a bed. Wonder how that will turn out? 😉

Also, I would very much appreciate it if you could tap on that little star down the bottom. Every one of those taps would mean so much to me :)

Can't wait to hear from you guys, and have a fantastic *beasts and where to find them* weekend!

*Insert weird laugh at the crappy pun*