Chapter 35: All For You

Chapter 35

All For You
-----------------------------
Adonis

"Aye, get y'all clothes together, fa real." I demanded.

Both the girls hopped off they beds and huffed while they went and grabbed the outfit that Jewels had laid out for the both of them this morning. I had them dress in somethin' else but figured we'd use these outfits for them to pack in they overnight bags. Tonight I was sendin' the girls off to go stay with my aunt. She was more than happy to keep the both of them for me, and a nigga glad because it was jus' another part of my plan.

Isa threw her clothes into her Frozen backpack and then turned to me, lookin' all upset like they both been lookin' since I told them they was leavin' for the night. "Why we gotta leave bubba, how come we can't stay with you and Jewels? Tonight our movie night!"

"Yea I know, and I'm gone make that up to y'all another day, but what y'all do in school today?"

"Pass out cards for Valentine's Day." Emery shrugged, like it was obvious and shit.

"Exactly, its Valentine's Day, which means I need to do something nice for Jewels, she deserve something nice right?"

"Yea, my sister deserves everything!" Emery cheered, finally lettin' a smile play on her pretty face.

It made me smile too because she exactly right, Jewels do deserve everything and considering the last couple months we've had, the least I can do is take her out on a nice date for Valentine's Day, especially since it'll be our first date. It took a lil plannin' to do since we've both been so damn busy and stressin' and chasin' after the girls and shit. I've been trynna make a date of any kind happen for this last month but schedules keep runnin' on top of one and other and wit' my new job and end of the school year comin' closer we jus' been swamped and busy. But tonight, I got off, she get off early and I'm sending the girls off. This night gone be for us.

I nodded my head at Emery and took a seat in one of the lil plastic Barbie chairs behind me. "Yep, you exactly right, which is why y'all gotta go. If we out and about we can't stay here and take care of y'all."

"But why can't we go too?" Isa yelled.

"Because Is," Emery stated before she put both hands on Isa's shoulder. "They want to be alone."

"Em!" I laughed. She turned around confused 'bout what I was laughin' 'bout but it's jus' because she a character man. "Yea we do, but not like that."

"They gone kiss a whole bunch." Isa giggled too.

They both broke out gigglin' like crazy and shit, which made me stand up and clap my hands together. "Yep, it's time for y'all to head on."

"Fine," they both groaned again.

I helped them pack up the rest of the shit they was gone need while they stayed over there before we all waited in the living room for my Aunty to get here. By time she did, the girls was on the brink of KO-ing so it was easy gettin' them into the car wit' out much complainin'. I buckled Emery up before lettin' her slump back against the seat, mumbling something in her sleep. I closed her door before walking back to the drivers side.

My Aunty looked over at me smiling all wide and shit, makin' me confused. I grabbed my shirt trynna see if I spilled something on myself that was makin' her laugh at me. Wasn't shit on me but she was still cheesin' like crazy.

"What you lookin' like that for Aunty?" I finally asked.

She leaned on her rolled down window and set her chin in her hand. "You really like her don't you?"