Chapter 14: This Isnt How We Do It

Chapter 14

This Isn't How We Do It
--------------------------------------
Jewels

"Never have I ever swallowed." Kayla, one of Loren's friends, stated as we all sat in the room playing never have I ever.

The few guys we had in the room looked at all four of us girls to see which one of us were gonna take a shot from our red cups that was filled with the Hennessey Ameer snuck in through his bag.

Knowing that I've never done anything sexual other than kiss and let Asaad grope me here and there, I held my cup in my hand and watched along with the guys to see which girl would drink some of her liquor.

"You freaky bitch," I laughed once Loren took a sip from her cup. The boys started getting hype once Braelyn brought her cup to her lips as well.

"Y'all be quiet before we get caught," Loren shushed them.

"Alright yo turn Jewels," Ameer pointed while refilling Braelyn and Loren's cups.

"Uhm.... Never have I ever watched porn."

"Man come on Jewels with these middle school ass questions," Gavin complained as they all took their shots. I rolled my eyes at him and sat back on the bed some more. I didn't like this game at all because I couldn't relate to anything anybody in this room has done. I legit was the only sober one at this point.

"Okay, I got one." Josh spoke up. "Never have I ever had--" he started but was interrupted by a low knock at our room door. Since nobody else looked like they wanted to get up, I sat my cup down on the nightstand and got up to answer the door.

"Everybody hide," Lo loudly whispered.

Before I could open the door all these fools except Lo of course ran into the bathroom. We were not trying to get caught, especially since we were underage and had alcohol in our possession.

"Who is it?" I asked standing by the door.

"Adonis."

I turned around from the door and looked at Loren as she made a disgusted face. He was the last person I would expect to come to our room since he basically ignored us all day. I just don't get how quick he can switch up but just the other night he was in my face crying. The switch up was just ridiculous.

Ameer peaked his head out of the bathroom looking confused. "Who is it?" He whispered.

"Adonis." I rolled my eyes again.

"Man!" He yelled. "Girl, if you don't let my nigga in here already."

Him, all the boys, Kayla, and Braelyn came out of the bathroom and got back seated in their positions while I opened the door for Adonis. He waltzed in with his hands shoved in his pocket and looking nervous but definitely trying to come off more than nonchalant as he walked straight past me and towards Ameer and Gavin to dap them up.

I scoffed and closed the door so I could walk back towards the bed and take a seat. Loren looked over at me and raised her eyebrow pointing at Adonis. I knew that was her way of asking if I wanted her to break her foot off in his ass right now but I'm not giving him any time or energy after the way he's been acting all day. I'm good on that. I shook my head to answer her and she huffed before opening her mouth to speak anyways.

"I know like hell I'm not seeing your ass in here. Who even invited you?" She asked.

Adonis took a seat on the edge of the desk in the room and folded his arms over his chest. "Ameer."

We all looked over at Ameer who took a sip from his cup looking everywhere but at any of us. Loren sucked her teeth and then looked back at Adonis. "Queen B let her royal servant loose to come down here? I mean Jewels is down here, I'd hate for you to accidentally breath the same air as her, or worse, speak to her." Loren covered her mouth with her hand trying to look shocked before rolling her eyes again.