I've Brooke Young will graduate next week with valedictorian Majoring in athletic training.

It feels so good to say that. Maybe my life is turning around. Maybe someone has punished me enough. Well the ceremony is next week the girls plus Robert, Zach, and Alex are coming.

I'm just excited to be finished. Now it's time to pay off my last few loans and get my life started. Austin may have hated me after I left but he still payed for three years of college. All I had to to is come up with the money for my last year.

I sit in a café checking my emails waiting patiently for an important email. In which I just received.

Dear Brooke Young.

We here at the American Airlines Arena would be delighted to hire you as our full time athletic Trainor. You are needed to report on the days where any sports activities are going on. You start on the eighth of December but we'd like you to come in on the seventh to see how things work and to meet your co-workers. I hope you will enjoy working for us. We hope to see you on the seventh.

Sincerely American Airlines arena.

So as of now I work at American Airlines Arena. Tomorrow is the seventh. So I guess I just go to see how things work then finally I was be a fully educated full time working women. That sounds kind of odd considering my past.

I was so happy I just need to shout. I really needed to tell someone. So I called Tiana. She said to come over, since everyone except Austin wasn't there.

Just like our first break up. I stop by whenever he's not there or when he's super busy. I hopped in my truck and rushed over.

"I got a job at American Airlines Area" I shouted running into the living room.

They all clapped and cheered. I curtsied feeling just amazing. I plopped down on the floor and joined the conversation.

---------

The door slammed and I heard a female giggling. Everyone looked shocked but uncomfortable. In the doorway was Austin and his girlfriend. I put on a smile and greeted them along with the others.

"Hello" I smiled.

Austin nodded still not speaking to me. However Kaylee greeted me verbally.

"Hi Brooke I'm Christina, so nice to meet you everyone's told me so many things about you" she smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled.

This was kind of odd. For a minute there was an awkward silence but whatever.

"Well I have to go home and get ready for work" I giggled.

I said my goodbyes and hopped in my truck. I really just need a nap after that. Usually when you meet your replacement their kind of bitchy.

Anyways the ceremony is this Saturday so I'll have to make sure I have off. Maybe dress shopping after work Friday. This is just so exciting to finally be a real adult.

Never Ending- A.C.MOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara