I suggest...

Hello everyone that reads my wattpad reviews! I just wanted to clear something up real quick.

Thank you for all the suggestions you gave me which were...

Our Song**

The Over-Rated Trilogy

Nothing wrong with being a tomboy

Flying to be free

The Cellar Series

Chemical Reaction

Tame*

I'll protect you**

The tables have turned*

Rich kid

It All Started With An Apple***

Dorm Room 210**

Yeah i hate you too, Sweetheart**

A and D**

Ten Reasons not to Die*

Okay, so the books with nothing next to the name, i havent started reading yet, which is why i havent reviewed any of them.

The books with *, i have read and finished but were simply not one of my favourites. That's not to say i didnt like them, because i actually really liked those books, but to save myself from having to write a review on every book i LIKE, i only write about the books i LOVED.

The books with **, i started reading but abandoned. This may have been because i just discovered that i just wasnt into the storyline (hint: i HATE cliche books, so if they sound like something ive already read, i wont read it). It could also have been that i just forgotten about it...i have a lot of books in my library. I also tend NOT to read books with 50+ parts or really short chapters, so if any of these books had that, odds are i wouldnt read it.

The books with ***, i plan on reading. It Started With an Apple is actually written by one of my favourite authors on here, TaintedRain who also wrote Man Hunt...which i love. So odds are, i will be reviewing that at some point after i have finished reading my current books.

KEEP COMMENTING BOOKS YOU HAVE READ AND LOVED! I'LL GIVE THEM A GO!

Another thing...I have got quite a few comments and inboxes from authors on here asking me to review their book. You need to understand that I only review my favourite books. I MAY read your book if you suggest it, but there are absolutely no guarantees I will review it unless I really do love it, so please don't be disappointed if your book doesn't appear on here. Remember I wont write about every book I read! 

thanks!