How Boys Think/Speak - Howboysthink

Description (how boys think):

It's really simple, I ask the questions and 4 perverted, random, funny and weird guys answer. Usually to do with girls, we all are single and lonely anyway. Uh hey, do have a Facebook?

Description (how boys speak):

Let’s just say that this is a collection of prank calls, one night stand confessions as well as personal text and Facebook messages. These are 5 random, weird guys all writing true extracts just in the name of entertainment!

My Opinion:

Funniest. Guys. EVER. I just, I don't even know where to start with these books because they are so god damn hilarious that you do the retarded walrus clap and you don't even care because you know if you shoved your phone in someone else's face and made them read these books, they would be doing the exact same thing!

Clearing one thing up, these are books but they are not stories! The first is a series if interviews done by Reece to his four friends Clyde, Dean, Roger and Brandon and it makes it great since they all have different personalities. Clyde is the manwhore, Dean is the dumb blonde, Roger is the geek and Brandon is the badass, so all their answers are so different but unite to be damn hilarious.

This is a book to read when upset as you will find yourself pissing yourself with laughter.

The second book (how boys speak) Is more general with a whole lot of things thrown in about their lives and funny things that have happened to them. In each chapter one boy takes over and talks about a top before doing REAL prank calls relating to what they were talking about. Let me tell you something right now, NEVER LAUGHED SO MUCH IN MY LIFE.

These boys are so funny and you NEED to read these books.