Bad Boy Isn't My Type - Lilohorse

Description:

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it."

When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliché story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

My Opinion:

I'm pretty sure this story was my life for a good few weeks and I know when I have no book to read I will go back to this one and read it all over again. I remember finishing it...being all IT CANT BE FINISHED! Finding out there was a sequel...finishing that, doing the whole NOOO thing all over again and then re-reading the series because I just could not say goodbye to those amazing characters and I didn't want to! This story and the sequel The Bad boy, the Sat Nav and Me are both a-mazing, seriously. They're so full of fun and games and jokes but it has a serious plotline but it still makes you snort and scoff and wish that you could find your own Hunter because damn that boy is the real deal...and I have read it about 7 times but shhhhhhh.