Life As Told By Nerdy - Tsubame

Description:

As if life wasn't hard enough being bullied and treated like garbage all the time; my loathsome, insufferable seat mate just had to come with his "secrets" and torture my every waking hour. What's the big deal you say? Nothing except for the fact that he's some insanely beautiful Greek God under those nerdy glasses. And now, he lives next door.  I'm Sarah and this is my story.       

My Opinion:

This story is just...AWWWW. I'm not usually into stories when the guy is a **shhh can't tell you, read to find out** but I kept reading because I found Sarah interesting and boy am I happy I did. I enjoyed the book so much and went straight on to read the sequel How To Date A Nerd and let me tell you. I WILL TELL YOU THIS NOW, THAT DAMN BOOK MADE ME CRY FOR 68 MINUTES (yes I counted) UNTIL I THOUGHT MY EYES WERE GOING TO FALL OUT. Literally it was so bad my mum was going to take me to the doctor for my asthma, and that is all because of this amazing series of books that are just MMMMMSOOGOOD. We love Leon and Sarah and all their friends and reading about them growing up together and apart is immensely enjoyable. Read this book and the sequel so far and you will cry too!