Leap - SAdewetan

Leap - SAdewetan

Description:

"Tell me that the kiss didn't mean anything!" He growled, the rain pounding against his head as his hazel eyes glared at her through the thick droplets. Alana was speechless, confused and scared, all at the same time.

"I.."

Alana-May had never fallen in love, knew of its consequences all too well. Having always been a careful person, when Alana gets arrested, her life turns both upside down and all the way around when both new and old friends enter her life. However when, without any warning, she begins to fall hard for someone that she hadn't expected, what would she do? Trust her heart and take a chance, or run away in an attempt to hide from her feelings and maybe her only chance at true love?

My Opinion:

This story is so great so far that whenever I see an update I fist pump the air like a madwoman. Because the characters are somewhat grown up, you don't get the annoying immaturity you get with some books that are filled with petty arguments. This book has Bobby for all the immaturity! I absolutely adore these characters and the morals they all hold are so different to other stories it's refreshing and new. All of the characters in this book are great, so far the storyline is amazing and I know it's only going to get better. Read this book, honestly it's a great one.