The Guy - TelnishaHaymond

Description-

The first time I saw him was at school. He had on a black hoodie and faded blue jeans. He had his hood on so I couldn't see his face. But the one thing I did see was his eyes. His cold empty eyes that always seems to trap me in place. THE GUY was quiet and mysterious and always kept to himself. I found myself thinking about THE GUY when I was home. He invaded my dreams at night. The more I saw THE GUY the more I thought of him. I wanted to know more about THE GUY but I was........... Read to find out. (Slowly editing, there are many grammar and spelling mistakes, so read at your own risk.)  

My Opinion-

You guys know I would never direct you to a book I don't think is seriously awesome. Well, you really need to go and check this one out because it is honestly one of my favourites. Xan is pretty much the ultimate bad boy, swear down, maybe the hottest male character I've even read a book about (keep in mind I've read ALL of Ally Carters books and she writes about teenage thieves and spies - pretty damn hot). This book is funny okay, some of the things Xan says/does have me on the floor laughing, all of the characters are funny and they're not those stupid characters that you just think 'ah jeez, nobody this perfect exists' - NONE OF THAT. This is realism people. There are more secrets than an episode of Twisted AND Pretty Little Liars put together in this book, it's so entertaining to read and legit one of those books I've read multiple times even though it's not finished yet. The author (hey Nisha) does super long chapters pretty regularly so you're not waiting about for years like you are with some people. (She also has a pretty cool editor *wink wink, nudge nudge* If you haven't worked it out, I'm the editor, lol).

But seriously though, if you like bad boy books with a serious edge, you NEED to read this book. If you regret it then, I don't think I can help you because this book is awesome. Go forth and read now!