sixteen

when yoongi wakes up next to a naked guy, he panics, before said naked guy reveals their face. he sighs in relief. "I'm so glad I didn't drink," Yoongi says, satisfied their lustful memory could be played over and over in his head. "where were you yesterday? what happened?" Jimin asks. "well, after the kiss I ran because I was so confused. I don't really remember anything after that because I got drunk and passed out. but then the next day I just didn't go to school, and I somehow managed to get into a club. luckily, I didn't drink, but some guy made me horny. I needed to get rid of my boner, so I came here, and you know the rest," Yoongi says and Jimin's smile falters. "You just came here to get rid of your hard-on?" He asks. "no, we'll yea but there's more to it," Yoongi says. "You could've just gotten drunk and let some guy suck you off. why'd you come here?" Jimin asks, feeling extremely hurt. he didn't want to be a playtoy anymore. "i came here for the same reason I ran away after the kiss. I came here because no matter what, I can't deny my feelings. I needed to clear things up. I came here because I want to start over, and I want you to be my new beginning," Yoongi pauses, taking in a deep breath. "i came here because I love you, Park Jimin. I don't want anyone else to pleasure me, I don't want anyone else to touch me, or whisper dirty things into my ear. I don't want anyone else to tease me. I want you," Yoongi says. he wants to continue, but he's cut off by Jimin's lips on his own. yoongi melts into the kiss, because it feels more sincere and passionate than  anything he's ever felt before. when jimin pulls back, his curiosity grows. "when did you realize you loved me?" He asks. "well, when you were gone one day and I realized I missed you, and the only reason I always said no was necause I was too scared to let anyone in again," yoongi replies, picking at his cuticles. "aw, you're so sweet," Jimin teases and Yoongi frowns. "I'm being serious, take me seriously," Yoongi says. "sorry, it's just everyone I've ever been with rather manhandled me instead of cared for me, you know? like they didn't love me the way you do. they just wanted to please their dick," Jimin says. "you don't have to worry about that anymore. and if you ever feel like you need someone else to be pleasured, come to me. I'll let you know who you belong to," Yoongi says, and jimin can see soemthing dark in his eyes. "gotcha," jimin says. "i love you, yoongi-hyung," the brunette mumbles.

"can I tell you something?" Jimin asks. "yea, sure, what is it?" Yoongi says. "this entire thing... it was a dare," Jimin says.

-

remember that one time when jay park was doing subtitles for a music video and in the first 2 seconds before the video started he was like "hey its ya boy jay park back with some muthafuckin subtitles lol" cause ya me too