five

"yoongi-hyung turned you down?" Hoseok asks jimin in pure shock. everyone else at the table, which consists of seokjin, Namjoon, jimin, hoseok, Jay park, and 3 other of the junior popular girls, gasp. "woah, yoongi turned down the ultimate park jimin?" jay says, leaning forward. "yea, he did. but I know he'll be falling for me in no time," Jimin says, leaning back in his chair. "jiminnie oppa, I'm into you! why don't you want me?" one of the girls opposite of the junior whines. "Eunwoo, you know I'm gay," Jimin turns her down and Eunwoo huffs. the two girls on either side of her snicker. "yoongi-hyung really rejected you?" Namjoon asks jimin while everyone is distracted. "yea. damn senior," jimin rolls his eyes. "Yoongi's picky, but not as picky as you. do you know that sophomore kim taehyung?" seokjin asks and Jimin shakes his head. "no, I don't know very many sophomores," He says. "well he used to date him. I'm pretty sure his friend, jungcock or something, likes you," Jin says and Jimin scoffs. "I'm pretty sure ALL the people attracted to the male gender like me. and who the hell names their child jungcock?" Jimin asks. "it's jungkook," seokjin confirms. jimin is about to reply before he sees an all-too-familiar senior by the concession stand. he practically falls to the ground. "what?" jay asks, noticing Jimin's sudden change in behavior. "y-yoongi has this lunch?" Jimin gapes. "uh..yea I think so," Namjoon says and Jimin Springs from his seat. he jogs over to the senior. "yoongi!" He says and the older groans. Yoongi's standing at the front of the line, grabbing plastic forks. "i already told you, kid, I'm not interested," Yoongi says, and the entire line overhears. they all fall silent as the two stare at each other. "Did he just turn him down?" And "woah.."'s pass through the line. yoongi walks past jimin, leaving him dumbfounded for a second. he spins on his heel and trots after him. "I know, but we're allowed to talk, right?" Jimin asks and  Yoongi shrugs. he follows him to a table filled with people he didn't recognize snd they all stare blankly at the two. "Oh, Jimin, sit here!" one of the boys stands, leaving a spot for him next to yoongi. he gladly takes the seat next to the senior. "ugh," Yoongi groans.

-

sorry its so short and I forgot to center it lmao whoops but anyway I was helping my brother practice tennis and I was dancing to dope and my dumb self actually hit myself in the head with the racket.
then my brother started doing squats??