two

jimin pulls into Jungkook's driveway slowly, not positive as to why he agreed to coming over in the first place. jungkook was a nice kid, but he wasn't interested. he knew the sophomore had a crush on him. he put the car into park and shut it off, pulling the key out and slipping it into his pocket. he pushes the door open and steps out of the car, closing it behind him. he makes his way over to the front door, pressing his finger against the doorbell. he can hear the shrill sound from within the house. not long after, the younger boy opens the door and invites jimin inside. jimin steps inside, noting how cozy and calm the house feels. jungkook peeks his head around a doorframe and mumbles something to someone in the other room before signalling jimin to follow him. he spins around on his heel and treads up the stairs into his room. he sits down on the bed and Jimin sits beside him.

Jungkook's jaw drops as he sees whay Jimin's wearing. tight black leather plants, a tank top with sleeves that expose his abs, and a snap back to mask his messy, soft hair. jungkook gulps and pulls himself together before speaking.
"so.. what'cha wanna do?" Jungkook asks, picking at his cuticles. "movie?" Jimin suggests and the younger nods. he grabs a remote sitting on the nightstand and turns on the TV. "What movie?" Jungkook asks. "can we watch something on Netflix? I wanna watch a kid movie," Jimin asks and the younger nods again. he scrolls through the movies before setting on one. "have you ever seen Zootopia?" He questions and the older shakes his head. "Zootopia it is,"Jungkook says finally and selects the movie, setting the remote down as the movie begins. they both sit back against the headboard and pull the blanket over their legs. Jimin let's his mind focus on the movie.

about halfway through the movie, Jungkook's eyes begin to feel heavy and he can barely stay awake. he subconsciously let's his head rest against Jimin's shoulder. he expected him to pull away or shift his head, but he didn't. jungkook took it as a sign of approval and let sleep wash over him.

Jimin almost felt bad for leading the younger on, but what could he do? he knew he was irresistible, and he couldn't change that. it wasn't his fault everyone practically drooled over him.

-

idk how to even develope this plot line man idk when to make jimin and Yoongi meet and how they're going to meet and ajah I didn't plan this out time to wing this shit yeet