ten

"Yoongi did what?" jay asked, clearly confused. "He threatened to suck my dick, and he threatened to force me to top," Jimin said. "What's so bad about to dick-sucking part?" jay questioned. "He said he was gonna suck me off and then leave me hanging," the junior responded. "Couldn't you just jack off?" the senior asks. "He said he was gonna tie me up and put a cock ring on me," the brunette finished, and namjoon and Jin broke out in laughter. "It's not funny!" Jimin protests. "it-" jay is interrupted when the principals voice rings out of the speakers. "okay, everyone. I don't know if you're aware, but it's mix it up day! the first week of school, you picked one friend you wanted to stay with so we've assigned everyone a seat next to that person! please pick all of your things up and come to the seat we assign you. okay, so at this table we have jay park, park jimin, Min yoongi, Jackson Wang, Oh sehun and Luhan. over here we have kim seokjin, kim namjoon.." Jimin didn't have to pay attention any longer. he was so relieved he got a table with Yoongi. he picked up all of his belongings and followed Jay to their new assigned table, which was now empty. everyone was filing out to their new seats. jimin took a seat next to Jay, and waited patiently for his senior friend to arrive. he spotted him a distance away, slowly making his way towards the table. Jackson is behind him, doing something on his phone. when yoongi finally reaches his spot, he takes his assigned seat next to Jimin. "Don't try shit," Yoongi says immediately, making himself comfortable in the new seat. "Don't worry babe, I won't," Jimin grins. "Don't call me that, I'll chop your power-bottom dick off," the senior mutters. jay overhears this and he bursts out laughing, nearly falling out of his chair. "ohh this is the kid you threatened? the one everyone's obsessed over?" Jackson asks. "yep, I don't see why though," Yoongi responds. "where's sehun and luhan?" He asks and Jackson shrugs. "probably banging," He responds and Yoongi nods. "yea, you're right," He agrees. "Hey, I'm right here you know?"  Jimin complains. "yep, I know," Yoongi says, not turning to look at the junior. jay, on the other hand, is laughing hysterically. he knows jimin hates being ignored, he's used to being the center of attention. suddenly, jackson turns to jimin. "Hey jimin, yoongi wants your number," He says and Yoongi slaps Jacksons arm. "ew, no I don't," He says, glaring at Jackson. "okay! it's-" yoongi presses his hand against Jimin's mouth. "no, shut up. I'm right here, if you need to talk to me, talk to me," Yoongi says, removing his hand. jay snorts while Jackson clutches his stomach. Yoongi ignores jimim for a couple minutes, scrolling through an app his phone. he almost yelps when jimin snatches the phone away from and Springs from his seat, bolting towards the bathrooms. yoongi follows him, running as fast as he can. before jimin can lock the stall, yoongi bursts in and locks the door behind him. "give me back my phone," Yoongi growls. "nope," Jimin says happily. "give me my phone before I bresk your fingers," the senior threatens. "Not unless you kiss me," Jimin says grinning. yoongi grunts in frustration. "ugh the stupid wet dream, and now I have to kiss you to get something that belongs to me?" Yoongi mutters and jimin stares at him. "wet dream? what wet dream? was it about me?" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows. "shut the fuck up and kiss me, I want my phone back," Yoongi growls and Jimin obeys, leaning forward and locking their lips together. yoongi hates every second of it. he feels as if jimin is passing on some kind of virus. he squeezes his eyes shut, and he can feel Jimin's tongue pushing through his lips. he shudders in disgust, denying his request for access. this frustrates jimin and he tries to think of something that will make Yoongi open his mouth. jimin searches his mind for ideas.
jimin gropes Yoongi's dick through his jeans. yoongi flinches, accidently allowing jimin access. jimin shoves his tongue into the seniors mouth. yoongi searches blindly for his phone, trying to ignore the discomfort of the kiss. he finds hus phone and takes it away from Jimin and pulls back. "I hated that.. so much.." Yoongi cringes. he slips his phone in his pocket and frees himself of the tight space. he immediately goes to the sinks, turning them on and sticking his kouth under the water. he scrubs vigorously at his tongue with his fingers until he feels his tongue is clean. he spits the water out and washes his hands still feeling foul. Jimin walks out of the stall and begins to wash his own hands, as if nothing happened. "You're fucking hot, I'll tell you that," Jimin mutters under his breathe, just so yoongi can hear. yoongi glares at Jimin's hands. he turns so he's facing the junior and leans in close to his ear. jimin thinks he's going to whisper something sexual, but he doesn't. "park jimin you dick, I will get you back for this. you will fucking regret this," He growls and jimin gulps. yoongi finishes washing and drying his hands and returns to the table. the feeling of Yoongis lips still linger on Jimin's and he grins to himself.

***

detention is the same, as always. this time, yoongi doesn't talk to jimin. he plans his revenge on the junior. he could suck his dick and put on the cock ring, but kissing him was bad enough. maybe a hand job would suffice, but he still didn't want to touch his dick. maybe jimin got turned on by hickeys?
"Hey jimin do you like getting hickeys?" Yoongi asks out of the blue. jimin smirks. "Fuck yea," He says and Yoongi grins.
"great," He says, finally glad he can get revenge.

-

this thing was like 1k words  and chapter 8 was like 1.9k words. I would make all the chapters atleast 1k words but ib feel like that's too kuch in one chapter and the plots moving too fast lmao aj ifkidkidk