twelve

mostly yoongi's pov

all things aside, yoongi doesn't even think twice. he flops against Jimin's bed and he's ready to pass out before the said brunette snuggles into his side, his strong arm snaked around his waist. his face is pressed against his neck. "were going to have such kinky sex," He mumbles, and Yoongi doesn't care at this point. he closes his eyes and he can easily feel himself begin to fall asleep.

***

the next day at school is horrific. everyone's all over the spreading rumor. jimin just couldn't keep to himself what sadly happened between the two, and that frustrated Yoongi. he didn't even think it would come this far. he wouldn't even dream of it. the fact he's touched and seen Jimin's dick makes him gag, and even worse, it's been in his mouth. not to mention, Jimin's tongue has also been in his mouth. yoongi feels so frustrated and foul, and there's nothing he can do about it.

what surprises yoongi is that even though there are rumors spreading about yoongi and jimin, said boy wasn't at school today. detention feels lonely to him, and God does he hate feeling lonely. for some reason, he's been satisfied when jimin occupies that spot next to him. without it, it feels out of place. he's used to his stupid little pervert that's obsessed with him in that spot. it just feels weird.

yoongi would admit, he didn't feel sexual attraction or any attraction at that towards Jimin, but he could consider him a friend. and Jimin's the only one allowed to tell him dirty jokes, or whisper in his ear, or threaten to turn him on. he wants only jimin to do those things.

his little pervert jimin.

-

sorry this is so short, it's more of a filler lmao but on the good side you get to know more abt yoongi's feelings!

also, would you guys be happier if I put vkook or vhope in here? which one?