seven

yoongi feels extremely joyful when mrs. kim releases him from detention. surpsingly, Jimin doesn't follow him. Instead, he's out of the classroom before him, not looking back even once. this confuses yoongi.

jimin knows his abnormal behavior will confuse yoongi, so he continues with it. his plan is to figure out who this taehyung kid is and get close to him, eventually finding his secrets. his way into yoongi's heart. he just hopes this taehyung guy doesn't think too badly of him already.

***

the next day at school, Jimin makes his way to the sophomore area of the bleachers. most of the people there stare longingly at him. "thirsty sophomores," He whispers to himself. he decides to speak to the closest sophomore to him. the kid he chooses has blonde hair, and he's laughing at something his friend his telling him. his smile is similar to a box, and his teeth are a perfect shade of white. the t-shirt he wears has several horizontal rips along the sides and sleeves. "hi, do you know where kim taehyung is?" He asks, not trying to sound too polite, nor rude. "thats me," He says, and the kid beside him is staring at jimin in shock. "Oh, hello. I'm jimin. third year here," Jimin says, offering a hand towards the sophomore. "yea, I know," Taehyung says, declining the handshake. jimin shrugs and sits beside the blonde. "so, why are you here?" the guy sitting beside taehyung asks. "jungkook, shut up," Taehyung growls. "oh! hi jungkook! I remember you!" Jimin exclaims. "h-hi" Jungkook says. "well, I'm here because I want to impress your ex. he doesn't seem to like me, and I want tips on how to win him over," Jimin says. "well I never really won him over, nor impressed him. he just seemed to like me. but I do have some tips," Taehyung suggests and Jimin nods. taehyung grins evilly to himself.

"this should be fun."

-

don't be surprised if I update again today lmao