British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Eight

'London is great, they tell me. I wouldn’t know. I couldn’t see it through the rain and fog,'

Joey Adams, 'Cindy and I'

Chapter Eight 

Post 263: 

So for all you woman out there saying that you want a British guy because they are more 'masculine' that normal men; you're wrong! Studies (apparently) are saying that woman are more masculine that the average British male! You didn't need to tell me that! I mean just look at our football — in America it's bad ass (sure our Rugby is far more bad ass than that but men are more likely to watch football) but here, they watch football — or soccer as it's called in America - and it's the most boring, harmless game I have ever seen! Stick with the American men for masculinity; trust me!

"When I walk in the spot, yeah this is what I see, Everybody stops and they staring at me, I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it" Skye's phone rang, making her want to bury herself in her covers and never make up. A hand reached out to her bed side table and grabbed the phone, and pulled it closer. Skye opened one eye to look at who was calling her so she could shout at them, but instead she was blinded by the bright screen of her phone. A few seconds later and her eye adjusted to the light. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" Skye croaked, answering her phone.

"Hey, is this Skye Evans?" the person who was calling her asked.

"Yea... who is this?" she questioned back, before yawning

"Tyler Williams, we met last-"

"I REMEMBER YOU!" Skye shouted, all tiredness now disappeared and happiness took over. Sexy, hot guy from prison was calling her! Tyler laughed.

"Good to know! I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up from coffee?" 

"Sure! There's a coffee shop on Gower Street if you want to meet there around two?" Skye smiled, bouncing up and down on her bed.

"Okay see you then!" Tyler replied happily. 

"Bye!" Skye quickly said before hanging up and kicking her legs in the air with excitement. She ran through to Nora's room and began bouncing on her bed. 

"Nora! Nora! Nora! Wake up!" Skye shouted, bouncing up and down on Nora's bed, her blonde hair still messy from her sleep.

"Go away!" Nora groaned, turning over in her bed. 

"But I want to tell you about my hot date! He hot, and he's cute, and he's hot!" She repeated over and over again, making Nora press her head into her pillow.

"That's nice!" She grumbled, not paying attention in the slightest. "Now go away!"

"But I'm hungery!" Skye groaned taking one last jump on her bed before lying down next to Nora and throwing her limbs over her best friend. "I want pancakes!"

"Well, make them yourself!" Nora mumbled, pushing her head into her pillow, trying to ignore Skye. Nora hadn't slept all night wondering what the hell Skye and Milo had talked about. 

"Okay!" Skye smiled, jumping off Nora's bed and running out of her room. It was only then did Nora notice her mistake. She turned back round, and climbed out of bed. Nora pulled a hoodie over her Pyjamas, before walking out of her room and into the kitchen.