|| Chapter 49 ||

My feet hit the cold floor beneath me. I stretched and groaned. Isaacs last day in London. Then he leaves me to go to the top of England. I felt a cold wind swoop past me making me jolt towards the stairs. I sat down and bummed my way down.

I can't be arsed right now.

I stood up after a while of thinking on the bottom step.

I was in my bunny onzie again. It just felt so soft! I sat down with my breakfast, munching away. Then I heard a buzz. The house was so quiet that I could hear nearly everything. I defiantly knew that it was my phone. I stood up from the kitchen bench and scurried upstairs.

Isaac- Morning SweetCheeks! You in cause I can come round?

Me- Yeah, I am in.

I chucked my phone back down on my bed.

Now what to wear?

Clothes went flying about as I dug out the perfect outfit. My make up was done and I had brushed my teeth so I sat back down on the steps and went down stairs. The door bell rung as I stood up unruffled my skirt. I opened the door and Isaac was smiling on the other side. He took my hand and dragged my outside. I managed to get my shoes before he shut the door.

"What?" I asked slipping my shoes on.

"I am gonna miss you," he smiled. He walked me towards his car and we got in.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry..."

"Isaac?"

"Boy, you ask a lot of questions Sweet Cheeks."

We drove off and I was trying to figure out where we were going. The car eventually came to a stop, but it was outside a woods. You could tell from the outside that it was shadowy inside. He pulled open my door as I was glaring at the forest. I turned back to look at Isaac with suspicion. He grabbed my hand as we walked in.

"Where are we going Isa-" I stopped mid way through his name.

Twinkly lights gleamed over head. It was dark inside but they lit everything up. A red and white blanket was on the floor with a basket full of foods. He had brought a stereo that played a low song. My heart beated with the melody.

He turned to look at me ",I am not going to be around anymore, Leora. I am very fond of you," he smiled ",But I really, really like you."

I blushed but didn't look away. A little smirk was now on my face.

"I was going to do this much earlier than I had expected. Leora Threade, will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" He looked serious now.

What is the point, I really, really like you too but we will be so far away...

"You make it seem like a proposal," I giggled.

"To be my girlfriend," he corrected me. He chuckled a bit but he was managing to keep serious.

My heart burst into excitement. This is happening NOW!

"Yes..." I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me softly. His arms where on my waist and mine around his neck. We moved our feet the the beat of the song.

I am Isaac Hunters girlfriend! Oh wow, I don't say his last name much...

We ended up dancing to the song while singing along with the melody.

"Isaac," I sat down on the blanket, out of breath.

"Yeah, Sweet cheeks?"

"Your still moving away aren't you?"

"Yeah," his voice was a bit quieter.

"No, don't go. I really really like you too and we are now a thing so.... Don't go!" I tried to yell.

"If I could not go and stay here with you, I would."

ELLO ELLO ELLO!
I have decided that I was their time!
Thank you for reading this chapter.
Now the last chapter is the next one! (If that makes sense)
Read the last chapter!
Bye!!!