|| Chapter 35 ||

{Day 3 of Brighton}

I woke up an arm wrapped around my waist. I could hear the tv blabbling away to its self.

I turned round and saw isaac, his eyes still closed. I smiled and closed my eyes.

I wonder if there is any famous landmarks in Brighton...

"We have a day to ourself again, Mr Frenmus hasnt booked anthing yet..." Isaacs eyes beamed open. I sat up and looked at him.

"We are going shopping then," i said. I got out of bed and walked over into the other room to get ready.

                       |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"Come on!" I shout at the others ,"We are going shopping!"

We get out of the hotel and wonder down many streets for the shops we want.

"I am going in this one!" Isaac says walking into one shop.

"I am going in this one!" Ivy shouts as she goes in the opposite direction. Me and Levi part ways and go after the other 2. I spot Isaac with his black beany on and i scrurry towards him.

"Hey," i said from behind.

"Hey, do you like this?" He turned round with a V-neck black t-shirt. It looked really nice actully.

"It looks good!" I said smiling.

"Are you gonna get anything?" He asked.

I stood there in silence.

I was planning on getting something.

I glanced around the shop. My eyes landed on some baggy ,blue jeans with rips in. I nodded to Isaac and walked over to the piece of clothing. As I got closer ,I noticed that there was little images made out of thread, and sewn on.

This one!

I turned round to look at Isaac to show him. He smiled and nodded.

"It's beautiful," he nodded.

We walk towards the check out to buy the item.

"Lets go find then," i said grabbing Isaacs wrist. I pull him towards the shop with the girls clothing in the windows.

we spot them at the back looking at shoes. She was holding out a pair of boots. Levi was nodding and pushing her towards the check out.

                  |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Even though it was a short trip it was quiet fun.

Something is wrong with isaac... He doesn't seem himself...

"What should we do now?" Levi asked leaning against the shop wall.

"I can clearly tell, most of us found that boring," Ivy said.

"What do you want to do?" I turned to face isaac. He looked at me blankly.

"We could... go mini glow in the dark golfing?" He recommended.

We all nodded and set off...

                  |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

For some reason, butterflies flew around in my stomach making me nervous. We had to pick a colour golf ball, they where all so pretty but my eyes kept going back to the bright orange. Levi went for a light blue, Ivy went for a yellow and isaac went for a purple. We where all set up and Ivy went first.

"Okay, my go... here we...." Ivy shot the ball across the panell on the other side to the right hand side and then at the start ,"There is something wrong with this ball."

The funny thing with ivy is that, she can get very frustarted at these sorts of games.

It was ivys 6th try but it kept going back and forth. By the time she had no more turns left we where all laughing. Except Ivy.

"Ivy, dont worry you'll get the others in," levi exclaimed still laughing. Ivy didnt seem happy, so she picked up her yellow ball and went to the side.

"My go," levi said stepping onto the green square. He placed his lighting up blue ball on the dot and swung his golf club round.

Whole in one!

Ivy slucked as Isaac got up to the podium. Isaac did the same and got the same results.

                    |~|~|~|~|~|~|

We placed out lighting up balls back in the bucket and walked out of the building. It was night in Brighton, but it only felt like we where in there for 10 minutes. In 4th was Ivy
In 3rd was Levi.
In 2nd was me.
And 1st was Isaac.

We slowly travelled back to the hotel, the boys where infront so me and Ivy started our own convosation.

"Are you and Isaac dating yet?" She asked hopefully.

"No, but our relationship is really strange..." i blurted out.

"Do you like him?" She poped another question.

I nodded a little and she smiled.

"Thought you did..." she grinned to herself.

                 |~|~|~|~|~|~|

I climbed into isaacs bed, like last night watching a film, with my pajamas on.

Today was boring. Hopefully Mr Frenmus has something planned for tomorrow...

Day 4 tomorrow...

Hello!
This chapter is so boring, i know. But ill try make it more intresting..
Thank you for reading!!
Read more to find out what happens next!
Byeee!!