|| Chapter 34 ||

{Day 2 of Brighton}

I woke up looking at the view from outside. I glanced round at Levi and Ivy who shared a bed, even though ivy was dangling off of the bed. My body felt light, but i just couldnt move. I imaged my hand waving above my head.

Why does this happen?..

My head tilted up to see isaac in the other room. His head was burried under a pillow.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I was ready for the day: make up on, clothes on, teeth brushed and hair done.

I looked around at everyone else. Ivy had only just got up, halfway through her make up and Levi putting on his day clothes.

"So, because Mr Frenmus has decided we arent doing anything today... i thought we could do something like go to the seaside," i said pointing out the window ,"and maybe go to starbucks. Just a chilled day."

Ivy looked at me in the mirror, blinking slightly , her hand side to side to get the effect off of the mascara. She nodded and carried on.

When is Isaac getting up, its 10:54am.

I turned round to look at him in his bed. I walked over to him. My eyes smiled down at him.

So cute...

"Are you done staring at me?" He asked smiling. His eyes where still shut.

I blushed.

"I wasnt staring..." i mumbled.

He opened his eyes.

"Come on, we are going to the seaside," he shot up out of bed and smiled, sliding past me.

|~|~|~ |~|~|~|~|~|

We walked along the sand. I had a cannon camera in one hand. It was a beautiful view. Ivy and levi where hand in hand smiling at one another; laughing at each others little sentances. My eyes turned slowing looking back at Isaac, hands in his pockets. I slowed down to be at his pace.

"You okay?" I asked. He seemed ver quiet.

"Yeah, as long as i am with you," he smiled and i blushed.

Our relationship was odd.

"You seem different," i blurted out.

"Yeah, its just... i dont know. I seem a bit off," he said. I frowned and stopped him and me walking.

I looked in his eyes, sparkling with happiness. I leant up and kissed him. Tingles shot up through my body. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

We broke apart and he was smiling.

"I could cheer you up," i looked up at him.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Ivy and Levi where infront of us, still hand in hand. It nearly killed me on how perfect they where.

The smell of different Starbucks drinks made my nose tingle. We ordered our drinks and sat down at a table with the hot beverages.

I wrapped my finger tips round the cup.

"Today has been good, not too rushed, not too slow," Ivy said smiling.

"It was perfect," isaac said grinning down at me. Ivy frowned and took tiny sips.

"Do we have plans for tomorrow?" Levi asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Well," i began ,"I was thinking for our next day off we could go shopping..."

"Yes! Its good i brang money!" Ivy said.

I smiled. I had brang all my savings just in case, and so did everyone else.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I jumped on my bed in my pajamas. I wore a vest and shorts. It was quiet hot in the room so i went for that. I found out that not only do the beds recline but they also heat up.

Ivy and Levi was watching a film, so i decided to read a book. I noticed Isaac in the other room wearing black pajama bottoms. I got up and walked into their room. I climbed on the othet side of the double bed and looked at him, trying to get his attention.

He finally looked at me and frowned.

"What?" He asked.

"Your upset again," i noticed their was something wrong.

"No i am fine."

"I thought i cheered you up..." i explained.

"Youll have to cheer me up a bit more," he grinned. I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips.

"That was okay..." he laughed. He rolled over and hugged me, so i hugged him back. "Do you want to watch a film?" He asked.

"Yeah," we snuggled into the bedding and our eyes fixed on the screen ahead.

Day 3 tomorrow...

HELLOO!!
I feel like i havent been posting much, but my worries are even higher and i am very stressed out, so bare with me. Please.
Thank you for reading.
I wrote this REALLY late last night because i couldnt sleep.
Read more to find out what happens next!
Byeee!!