|| Chapter 38 ||

{Day 6}

I woke up, the lights all off... except one. I turned around in the bed. My eyes landed on Isaac, thid head slumped in his hands. I slipped out of bed, the cold air surrounding my legs. His head didnt move to look at me. I stood over him, watching his emotionless face. His breathing was soft. Inhailing, exhailing.

"Isaac..." i start ,worrying if i should say more, "Tell me whats wrong, please."

"Okay..its just... well, when we went to the Pier, yesturday," he looked up at me, his blue eyes sparkling, "Well, i had a little sister. She was called Scarlett. I loved her so much, i still do. But the last time we saw her was at a Pier Fair. We looked everywhere for her, until everyone had left. My parents dont talk that often ,to anyone in that matter, because of what happened that day."

I felt a tear run down my cheek dropping off at my jawline. I wrapped my arms around Isaacs neck, as he wrapped his around my waist. He budged over letting me sit down. We stayed like that, not letting go...

                       |~|~|~|~|~|

My eyes flickered open, the sun beaming in through the curtains. I looked around, realising i was half sat on Isaacs lap. His head zonked back.

I felt a rush of sadness rush through me.

Poor Isaac...

I carefully climbed off of his knee and took my clothes out off my suitcase. I grabbed my makeup back and rushed to the toilet.

                           |~|~|~|~|~|

i came out of the toilet, Everyone ready.

"Hey.." i say.

"Oh, so what do you want to do today?" Ivy asked, turning away from Levi.

"We could just like... go shopping?" I asked... i dont know...

"We have already done that," Levi said.

"I mean, food shopping. We could have a picnic in the hotel rooms," i said. Ivy nodded and grabbed her purse.

"Lets go then," Levi said standing up. Ivy and Levi headed out of the door. I walked into the room me and Isaac shared.

"Hey," i looked over at him sat on the chair in the corner of the room.

"Hey," he said.

"We are going to get snacks for today, maybe just have a movie day. Want to come?" I asked stepping closer.

He nodded getting up.

"You okay?" I asked stepping a little closer. It was a stupid question, but i had to ask.

"Yeah," his hand glided through his hair, leaving it a bit messy. He had a black leather jacket, white t-shirt and black jeans on. He stepped closer to me, now nearly touching me. "But at least ive got you."

I blushed looking down at my feet. He smiled and took my hand, dragging me out of the door.

                       |~|~|~|~|~|

"This!" I yell, pointing my finger at some sushi ,"We need sushi for the picnic!"

I grab some boxes of the food and put them in the basket.

"Lets get these," Isaac points out some donuts. He puts them in the basket. Im not really a big fan of cake and stuff but i will still eat it.

                      |~|~|~|~|~|~|

We meet up with Levi and Ivy as they have a massive basket full. We take the bus back to the hotel. We get in and dump the shopping on the beds and we all change back into our pjs. We push the two double beds together in mine and Isaacs room, making enough space for all of us. We dig into the food as the Disney film plays.

I felt Isaacs hand one mine, squeezing it a bit. I looked up at him smiling.

I am so confused about our relationship. Sometimes we kiss, but what does that make us?

I fall asleep me and Isaac snuggled together. Ivy and Levi snuck out of our room and closed the door behind them.

I wish i could stay with Isaac forever...

Day 7 tomorrow...

Hellooo!!
I am going to be taking little brakes in between chapters because everything, sometimes, gets a little to much to work with.
Thank you for reading as always!
Read more to find out what happens next.
Bye!!