|| Chapter 45 ||

{ Day 13 in Brighton }

I woke up with pizza boxes crushing my feet. I turned over and saw Isaacs eyes shut.

Uh... He is so cute...

"Checking me out?" He joked. The heat from my neck rose to my cheeks causing me to look away. His eyes shot open causing me to jump out of bed.

I rushed to the toilet with my clothes and makeup without a word.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I came out with my clothes, make up and hair done. My eyes glanced to the clock half way across the room. 11:29 am.

How long did I sleep in for? Or how long did it take me to get ready?

Isaac wasn't in the room so I made the bed and walked into the other room. Ivy was typing away on her laptop and Levi laying on the bed looking up at his phone in his hands. Ivy's coral skirt was ruffled as she crossed her legs. She wore a white long sleeved blouse to go with her skirt and high knee white socks. Her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail which I suspected she had slept in. Levi on the other hand, was wearing blue jeans and a black shirt.

Where was Isaac?

"Hey, do you know where Isaac is?" I interrupt their technology bonding time.

"I think he went to get some air," Levi said pointing at the door. His eyes not managing to rip away from his screen.

"Okay," I muttered as I shut the door behind me.

As I strolled out of the hotel I was thinking about all the possible places he could of gone and why.

Starbucks?
Beach?
Shops

And then it hits me.

The pier...

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

As I walk along the quiet wooden planks my feet keep making me snap back to reality as they slam against the flooring. My eyes glance around trying to spot Isaac. His back is hunched over with his head in his hands. I stroll over to him and take a seat next to the sad figure.

"Isaac," I manage as it comes out as a whisper.

"Yeah," he sighs. I fiddle with my thumbs, my palms increasing their heat.

"What's wrong? Why'd you come here?"

He mumbled something under his breath as he lifted his head.

"I can't stay in London any longer. I can't be with you any longer," his fingers lace around mine. I look down ;confused.

"What-" he cuts me off.

" I am moving to Whales..."

I am frozen in complete shock.

"But, Why?"

"Scarlett... My parents can't stay any longer, they keep thinking about how much they miss her. I miss her too..." He trails off and then looks me in the eyes ,"But I want to stay with you."

My cheeks suddenly blush with awe. I sat there happy and sad at the same time.

I thought I liked him...

He gripped a little tighter on my hand, not hurting me.

I am loosing 2 friends. One that I have developed feelings for that might be more than just a friend...

                                               |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

We where back in the hotel snuggled back up in bed. I turned to face his bright blue eyes.

"When are you going?" I asked.

"In a month." My tummy swirled as if I was on a Rollercoaster. I blinked twice at him then turned back to the television.

Loosing 2 friends in less than 3 days. How?

Going home tomorrow...

Hello!!!
I know this was a really short chapter!!!
I have been away for ages it feels like!
It's my birthday tomorrow (16th November)
Thank you for reading!
Read more to find out what happens next!
Bye!!!!