|| Chapter 39 ||

{Day 7}

I wake up my nose touching something warm. My eyes flutter open and see Isaacs nose touching mine. I flinch away and sit up. I get out of bed and clear away the wrappers of the food we had last night. I walk into Ivy and Levis room who where already dressed. I look back at Isaac who was still sleeping. I creep into Ivys room and grab my makeup and head back into my room. I take my clothes and head to the bathroom.

|~|~|~|~|~|

When i come out i find Isaac already ready watching tv. I put my pjs in my bag.

"So," i start, sitting next to him ",i was thinking we could go the seaside, like to build a sand castle."

"Yeah," he replied.

"Isaac... can we do anything at all to make you feel better?" I was tried of him being sad. I knew his sister had been missing at the Pier but i wanted to take his mind off of it somehow.

"Well... there is something you can do," he grinned.

I leaned in and kissed him. His hand was on my waist, pulling me closer. We pulled away and smiled.

"Lets go to the seaside then," he smiled.

We headed out of the hotel, as Levi and Ivy agreed with our plans.

So all i have to do to make Isaac happy is to kiss him? What if he was sad all the time....

"Leora?" A voice said.

"Eh?" I managed to get out.

"We are here," the low voice said again. I turned to see Isaac who looked like he was waiting for a reply.

"Oh okay."

We get off of the bus and step onto the sand. I take in the ocean air. Surprisingly there wasnt much people there at the seaside. We took a seat on an oak bench. I looked out at the sea. I remebered how much i missed dad. I felt Isaacs hand on my leg. I looked at his hand then his eyes ,blushing. He smiled and so did i.

Levi and Ivy had gone to stroll across the sand but me and Isaac wanted to have some fun. We raced down to the sand and found a perfect place for our sand castles to be built.

"I bet mine is going to be better than yours!" I yell over the sound of the waves.

"Oh no your not!" Isaac yelled back.

My fingers felt cold as i dug them into the sand. Mine was starting to look like a little castle which i was quiet impressed with. I glanced over at Isaacs whos was massive. It had all the best features.

"Stop! Times up!" He said taking a step back looking at his masterpiece.
"But mine looks horrible!"

His eyes shot over at me.

"I never said what it looked like. I wanted something what means well on the inside. There for yours wins. Because you are beautiful inside and out," he said smiling. I wrapped my arms around him ,blushing.

That was one of the most beautifullest thing, anyone has ever said to me...

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

We got back to the hotel, everyone was shivering. It was close to my birthday and i was so excited.

I quickly turned round to look at Isaac, conserned.

"Isaac, how old are you?" I ask.

"18, why?" He replied.

"Well i just thought i was older than you for a second. Whens your birthday?" I ask.

"Oh, its the 16th March." He replied.

Relief rushed through my body, as i thought i had missed his birthday.

"Whens yours?" He asks me.

"16th November, Ivys is on the 11th." I reply. It was a coinsidence that me and Ivys birthday was so close together.

He nodded and plonked down on the bed.

"While we are on the subject," i start up the convosation again ",Whens your birthday, Levi?"

"20th October, 19 next year." He answered.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|

This time we planned we would all sleep in the double-double bed. I turned on the Disney movie and let the magic begin

Day 8 tomorrow...

HELLO!
Thank you for reading, as always.
Read more to find out what happens next!
Bye!