Chapter 12; Privacy

Waking up in the morning was relaxing. I slept way better than the last times. I tried to go to the bathroom but was stopped as the arm draped around my waist tightened.

“Where are you going?" Bella said sleepily.

I giggled, “To the bathroom."

I turned now facing towards her. She pulled me closer to her.

“Not before I get a good morning kiss."

“No." Remembering about morning breath.

“Oh come on." she pouted.

“No I have morning breath. Now let me go." I tried escaping but her hold only tightened. How strong is this chic?

“Not unless I get my kiss Alice."

Grrrr. She would be the one to do this.

I lifted my head and gave her a quick peck before rushing to the bathroom. That serves her right. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror. I looked like a complete mess. Re doing my ponytail and washing my face. I opened the door and got out but Bella wasn't on the bed. Suddenly the lights turned off.

“Bella open the lights." I sighed. Exasperated.

Hearing no answer,“Bella open the lights."

Taking a step forwards, towards the switch I was suddenly pushed against the wall and my arms pinned above me head.

Her head lowered towards my neck. Leaving trails of kisses.

Whispering in my ear, “Don't move little one."

“Bella what the hell are you doing?"

“You don't expect me not to do anything about this morning right." She was clearly amused. “Now give me a kiss." She growled in my neck.

I remained silent, knowing that will piss her off.

“Looks like you wanna be silent," she chuckled. Her grip on my wrists tightens while she bit my neck. A soft moan leaves my mouth without permission. “I thought you were gonna be silent." She said.

“Kiss me that's all I'm asking for." Her lips brushed against mine.

She lets go of my wrists only to rub my sides. She has no idea of what she's doing to me. The pool between my legs tells so. Losing control my lips met hers in a heated embrace. She groaned and responded. Her tounge traced the outline of my lips. My lips parted and her tongue immediately tangled with my own. My arms wrapped around her neck, pushing her closer to me as possible. She asked for a kiss well she got a kiss for sure.

Bella's hands roamed down towards the back of my thighs and pushed me upwards. Out of Instinct my legs wrapped around her waist. Her hands messaged my stomach but before things get to heated I pulled away from the kiss.

“We have school."

“Fuck school let's stay here."

“No we gotta go. Let me down please."

Letting go, I walk towards my dresser and pull out my regular outfit. Opening the lights in the way.

From the corner of my eye Bella was leaning on the wall with her arms crossed across her chest.

Wanting to tease her I started dressing in her eye sight.

Not even before my hands gripped my shirt she interrupted.

“Don't even dare." She squinted her eyes.

I laughed and went in the bathroom. Guess I'll be changing in here. When I finished I went back inside to find my converses. noticing Bella hadn't moved at all.

“Aren't you gonna get ready?"

“Maybe."

“No that's a yes. Now get going you can wear my stuff. Hurry before we're late."

“Ugh fine." she said stressing out the word fine.

After we've finished I made breakfast downstairs.Took our bag and then we jumped on Bella's bike heading towards school. She parked at her regular spot. As we got off she took my hand in hers. I glanced down at our entwined hands and back up to a smiling Bella.

“Your not gonna run away?"

“Nope."

“Good."

We walked hand in hand inside. Once we stepped inside everything went silent. A few murmurs could be heard here and there.

I was getting ansy because I didn't like the attention or being the center if attention. I always liked being in the corner. I looked over at Bella. She didn't seem shaken about it. She's used to this. She squeezed my hand oddly enough it gave me comfort. since I didn't have to go to my locker we went straight to my homeroom. Just when I reached the door Bella pulled my back.

“No goodbye kiss little one?"

I smiled and lifted my head and stood on my tippy toes meeting her lips. It was a soft sensual kiss. Pulling away before it got out of hand.

“Bye Bella."

“Bye little one." She kissed me one last time before heading off to her homeroom.

I opened and stepped inside the room.

You guys missed me?!?!?! lol I'm back!! Next update will be Forbidden Lust!!!