Chapter 7 ; Out

Alice's P.O.V.

School was dreading. I would look at the clock and the hands wouldn't move. I wouldn't pay attention in class either.

When the last bell rang I shot straight out of my seat from chemistry. Mr. Chistyle was a boring teacher and no one paid attention to him anyway. We would either write notes down, watch videos and take test on them.

I was basically the first person out of the class. Walking quickly through the hallway and trying to dodge the many students. It wasn't that hard since I'm tiny.

Going to my locker was a hassle, extremely difficult. I say this because Jason Frelop's locker is there. I know this is crazy but I used to have a crush on this stupid Jock. I mean he looked sexy before until things changed from my perspective.

As I reached my locker of course I find him lip locked with the slut of the school. Tiffany. Head cheerleader and basically a complete bitch. Of course she mostly sleeps with the whole football team but people are people.

I quickly opened my locker and tossed in my books. Being petite has It's advantages. Gladly they had no idea I was there so I slipped passed them and walked down the hall heading towards the door.

Since me and Bella created a show in the morning, people wouldn't shut up about it.

I mean come on. It's like they haven't seen two people kiss. I mean just because were lesbia...

'Whoa! was I going to say the word!' I thought to myself.

'OH my GOD I was, Man What's wrong with me.'

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts I had in my head.

Stepping outside and finally feeling the air, I looked around. There were normal students just walking around preferring into their cars trying to get home.

My eyes speculated the place until I was smiling at a particular person I wanted to see all day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT IT'S JUST FILLER CHAPTER.

I PROMISE TO WRITE MORE MY PICKLES.

~•LOUDJIE•~