Chapter 10; Liplock

Bella's P.O.V.

I was just watching Alice eating. I was looking at her very carefully. She seemed to be having a fight between herself.

When she finished she took a deep breath. I was about to ask what was wrong but was cut off when she hopped on my lap.

Huh never thought she'd do it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist securely.

She had one arm across my neck and her other fingers tracing my bottom lip. I parted them and blew across her fingers.

"Can I tell you something?" Alice seemed hesitant but I nodded.

She drew in a breath before finally speaking.

"B-Bella I like you" Alice murmered ever so quietly.

I smirked and stared right into her eyes. I leaned closer until my lips were against her ear. I parted my lips until every breath I made were against her ear. she shivered and felt accomplished.

"I don't think I heard you baby" I purred.

"I-I like you. A lot and.... "

Before she could finish I smashed my lips against hers. I sighed as the warmth began building in my body. I flicked my tongue across her bottom lip. A moan left her mouth. I took that moment and plunged my tongue in her mouth. She moaned again. we could've been going at it forever. but suddenly the need for breath over took us. We separated for breath but I wouldn't let her take that long. My hands began massaging her torso and I pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and turned so she was straddling me while my hands were firmly wrapped around her hips.

"I like you also baby. a lot " I murmered against her ear.

I started trailing kisses across her neck.

"Bella" Alice moaned.

I kissed across her collar bone right to her soft spot. I Stayed there a bit longer nipping and sucking.

"ohh.....Bella stop ". Alice said while trying to control her breathing. We both were breathless.

"tsk tsk tsk" making the sound with my tongue. "this Is what you get for earlier for not letting me kiss you." I wispered huskily in her ear.

She let out a moan.

"Please Bella stop"

"You want me and you know it."

I let my hands roam across her body. Her smooth skin under my hands.

I kissed her one last time before she got up from me. I pouted trying to look sad. It didn't work since she started laughing.

I gripped her hips and pulled her towards me."Do you wanna be mine?" I asked.

"Well....," my face fell thinking she'll not accept. "I'm kidding babe. I'll be yours."

She bent down and gave me a Peck on the lips. Hah not enough honey.

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her to me. Kissing her deeply and hungrily before I pulled away to early.

"Your face." I chuckled. Her face looked dissatisfied hehhehe. Guess she likes me kisses.

She pouted and left to go in the kitchen.

I stood up and looked though the movies she had.

I found the perfect one.

Hah this is gonna be good.

█████████████████████████

UPDATED GUYS.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

•~LOUDJIE~•