Chapter 6 ; Admit

Alice's P.O.V.

I held on tight to Bella even though I did have fun.

"Faster!" I screamed over the loud noise. The trees were just a blur from the speed we were going at. I can't believe we haven't hit anything yet.

"See what did I tell you baby." she chuckled and I could feel her stomach move from laughter. I started thinking , she's a tease also so two can play at that. Since me and Bella started hanging out my mind was full of thoughts I didn't even think of then.

I rested my head on her shoulder and started moving my hands across her stomach. She tensed and gripped the handle bars more tightly. I chuckled lightly in her ear and continued on what I was doing.

"Babe I wouldn't do that if I were you." was she threatening me?

"Why not?", I whispered in her ear.

"Because You'll get punishment." she glanced over her shoulder, staring down at me for a second with a smirk on her face.

"Ohhhh I'm so scared. Someone save me." I said sarcastically.

"Trust me when I'm done You'll be screaming for help." she winked at me.

It took me a while to get it. I'm so slow.

"Is that a promise", i said. I don't know where this confidence came from but I like it.

So I decided to trace her curves.up and down in a slow motion. Oh i'm definitely getting punishment for this. She shivered and I felt accomplished. I laughed in her ear.

"I like this side of you." she said with smile. Huh. Me to.

We reached school and we already caused attention, great. Bella got off first and I followed her. I ran my hand through my short black hair.

"So. I guess I'll go, thanks for the ride." I smiled and turned away from her. Before I even make two steps her arms were around my waist.

"Where are you going you haven't even walked in school with me yet." I turned around to face a pouting Bella.

"I don't want to." I couldn't have the fact admitting your a lesbian to the entire high-school population. You'll just end up being the talk of the school for weeks.

"Why not. Your mine and I want to show people your off limits." My face flushed when she said I was hers.

"Technically I'm not yours." I said with a huge grin on my face. I did want be hers but I have some take backs on it.

"Do you want be?"

"N-Not y-yet" I didn't know how say it but I stuttered anyway. traitor voice.

Her face fell, " I see, for that I get a kiss." There goes that look again.

"Why?" I whined. I didn't wanna do it here.

"Because you rejected me and I need something to cheer me up." she did that puppy dog thing.

"Fine I'll kiss your cheek." her smile faded but it appeared bigger after a few seconds. I shrugged my shoulders and she turned her head to the side. I raised up on my feet and leaned in. Everything happened so fast.

I was about to give her a Peck on the cheek but she tricked me. She turned her face and her lips met mine. I was surprised and couldn't move. She smiled in my lips. She continued kissing me until I kissed her back. My arms snaked around her neck and I pulled her closer to me. My lips began moving with hers. She wrapped her arms around my waist and closed the gap between us. I licked her lips and pulled away before she could do anything.

I looked in her brown eyes and leaned in closer until our lips were touching when spoken.

"That's the last kiss your going to get for today." I breathed out of my mouth and Peck her lips before turning around.

People were all still in one place with their mouths hanging open. Their eyes were about to pop out of the faces. I laughed and went straight to my locker. I closed it and was immediately pulled into a closet. Talk about Deja vu. Before I could say something They covered my mouth. What good friends They were.

"Alice How come you never told us!", Samantha said.

"Were your bestfriends how could you." Grace said.

Well if They would let me go maybe I'll tell them.

"You just FUCKING kissed Bella Swan!" They said together. Ok It's weird when they do that. They started bickering again and blamed me for everything so I kept silent until They were done.

"Tell us." They both whined.

"Fine but It's long so be patient." They shook their heads eagerly and waited. I explained everything leaving out the incident about the janitors closet. When I finished They all bout screamed in my ear.

"So can we can we go to class now?" I asked.

"Yep." They said together.

I nodded my head and opened the closet door. I headed straight for class since I'm already 10 minutes late. I opened the door and locked my eyes on a particular brown ones and smiled.

"Nice of you to join us Ms. Brandon." I blushed and went to my seat. I could feel the stares burning the back of my head. This is going to be a long day.