Chapter 11; Movie

Alice's P.O.V.

Going back into the living room just in time to see Bella put a movie in.

I sat down next to her but not to close.

Just when I wasn't She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her.

“You weren't trying to avoid me where you?" She said.

“No," I chuckled.

“Good."

“Hey, what movie did you choose?" I wonder what movie. I don't really care as long as it's not a horror movie because I can't last long. I'll sure be having huge nightmares.

“The Conjuring."

“What! No, no,no, and no." I stood up heading towards I don't know but towards somewhere away from the TV.

“To bad just sit down and cuddle with me." She said patting down the space close to her.

How bad can it be. Sighing I made my way towards her. I made a huge mistake.

***********

After hours of Watching movies I finally couldn't handle it.

“I can't handle this."

I closed my eyes and blocked out the sound of the tv. Imagining myself lying in the bed while I was wrapped in the arms of Bella..... and - Whoa! stop it Alice! Where did those thoughts come from?

I heard Bella sigh and the sound of the movie we were currently Watching fade away.

“What's wrong babe. It was just a movie."

“You know I don't like Watching those kind of movies."

“Aww, you want me to stay over?"

“Sure, but don't try anything." Giving much thought I spoke again. “You can sleep on the floor."

Raising her perfectly trimmed eyebrows, “You sure your not making me act like a dog?"

I quietly laughed, “I'm sure."

I got up swiftly and turned off the lights. Feeling my way I went up the stairs completely oblivious to the fact Bella wasn't behind me.

“Bella," I whispered.

No answer

Suddenly I felt hands on waist. Flinching from the contact I screamed.

Hearing the familiar Laugh I come to recognized.

“Don't worry babe. It's just me."

Relaxing, I sent a hateful glare at her.

“Why would you do that?!"

“Cause I felt like it." The lights in my room sent a small glare of light making me able to see her face a little. She looked peaceful and a smile appeared on her beautiful face.

She came closer to me with such intensity that I almost melted.

Just when I came to think of it she pulled me towards her, chest to chest. Her head lowered and mine raised up, meeting her half way.

Our lips connected in a soft kiss. My dreams filled with her soft kisses.