Chapter 1 ; Surprise!

"You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people. " Judith Light

Bella's (POV)

URRGGGHH

Of course I've been dreaming about her. It's always her. Alice Brandon. Why does she have to look so fine.

Uhhhhh

I got up and went to the shower, spending longer than necessary in trying to relax my body. Each time a tried I would only end up thinking about the dream. I gave up and went back to the room; I dried my hair, put on some black skinny jeans, a white tank top along with a black leather jacket and black combat boots. I looked in the mirror once i finished my makeup and put my hair down to my natural waves. I looked damn good. I was going to school today. Forks highschool. They were in the middle of the second semester and I was in Junior year there. I went downstairs. Charlie already left for work but there was a note on the table.

'Hey Bells go outside. You might as well need something to get yourself around instead of depending on me'

I was completely lost in thought. I bet he got me a rusty old pick up truck. I took the keys he left, a gronala bar and headed for the door. I completely stopped in my tracks when I saw what was parked In the driveway.

NO.

NO.NO.NO.NO.NO

WAY!!!!!

*************************************

VOTE

COMMENT

FAVORITE

FAN