Chapter 8; House

Alice's P.O.V.

Bella was leaning against her bike. I have to admit I really do like her but I haven't told her yet. I plan on along her to come hang out. My mom wouldn't notice at all. If I bring a gun inside she would've thought it was Ok and tell me to go play with it.

I walked over to Bella. She had her arms open ready for a hug. I love her hugs even though I wouldn't admit. They're warm like her.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and let go after a couple of seconds.

"Hey," She said.

"Hello," Smiling ear to ear. I looked Like a kid high on sweets.

I guess she noticed since she raised an eyebrow for questioning."Why so happy?"

I looked the other way to hide my blush. I Hate when that happens."Nothing." I mumbled. "Hey do you. y..you know... wanna hang out..at my house today?" Grrr I guess it was hard to ask though.

"Sure Babe I will, if..." OH GOD. "I get a kiss from you." I knew it.

I rolled my eyes. I guess she forgot what I said this morning. "Did you now here me this morning?"

"Yeah I did, but you won't last long without kissing the luscious lips." She gestured toward her lips. She sounded cocky but I don't care.

"Yeah uhhuh surrreeee." I looked around to see we were almost the last ones. "So are were gonna get going?" I said looking back at her.

"Yeah but no funny business thus time." She winked.

I laughed and thought back to this morning when we rode to school.

She gave me the helmet and I put it on. Bella got on and I climbed behind her. Soon we were off on the road towards my house.