AHAHAHA

I hoisted my backpack over my shoulder, and climbed through Riley's window.
"Bye Mom!" I made a disgusted noise at Shawn, and they closed the window to my living room, waving goodbye.
"Hey. I wasn't sure if you were coming or not" Riley said, setting her laptop down.
"Yeah, Shawn made me" I chuckled lightly.
"Maya-"
"I'm sorry. I thought staying away was good for you, for me! It wasn't. Forgive me?" I said. I felt stupid. Like Patrick looking for the pickle jar lid. And Riley was Spongebob. She didn't give up on me. I wrapped her in a hug, and she sighed.
"I'll always forgive you. Now, tell me all about how you got asked out!"

2 hours later, we were munching on Christmas cookies in the kitchen.
Josh was on the other side of the room, chatting with Topanga.
"I don't like her. I say we take her toothbrush" Riley declared, glaring daggers at the brunette Josh had met at the lodge.
"Believe me, I don't like her either. But there's nothing we can do. He seems to really like her" I said. I want to kick her out of the house, and snuggle up under Josh's arm, where she was. But I couldn't do that! It angered me so much.
"Maybe we can tell my dad something bad about her" Riley said, and sipped her cocoa.
"Like lie!? Riley, who are you?!" I gasped, acting scared.
"I'm a strange person when it comes to my friends" She said, flipping her hair.
We downed our cocoa, and gathered around the coffee table, along with the rest of the Matthews clan, to play the family game.
"I want Topanga!" Cory yelled.
"I should hope so" She retorted.
Everyone chose their partners, the brunette reaching for Josh desperately, as if he wouldn't be with her.
"Hey Mom, did you know Maya got asked out?" Riley said, a little too loud.
"What?!"