The Betrayal Of Family

UNEDITED CHAPTER

Damon’s Pov

“This is nice” Victoria spoke up from next to me I looked down at her and smiled “It sure is” I kissed her head gripping her tightly “I wish our life was always like this” she muttered and kissed my palm. I smirked and played with a strand of her hair “Don’t get your hopes up princess there is always trouble in Mystic Falls”

Victoria groaned and rolled over and sat up looking at me “Damon, don’t ruin our fun” she mumbled siting up looking around, we were at the quarry. After Victoria told me she was pregnant last night I couldn’t be happier. As the night went on me and Victoria heated things up in bed and ended up going for a couple of rounds. I told Katherine to look after Ian while I took Victoria out just for a little while.

“Damon?” Victoria snapped me out of my thoughts “Mmmmm?” I asked pulling her in my lap “How do you think Ian will react to having a baby sister or brother” I smiled and kissed her head letting my fingers run down he stomach then up her shirt where my unborn child was I rested my hand on her warm skin. “I think Ian would love having a baby sister” she looked up at me and raised her eyebrows “How about if it’s a boy?” Victoria challenged I chuckled “It’s a girl, im the father princess”

Victoria laughed “And im the mother remember?” she giggled I laughed slightly and held her tightly “Tell me Damon what names would you like to name our baby?” Victoria asked softly resting her hand on top of mine. “If it’s a boy Brandy” Victoria laughed and shook her head “We are not naming our child after your Faviroute alcoholic drink. Dig deep” I nodded my head kissing her neck softly.

“How about Sebastian? Or Sam?” Victoria smiled and squeezed my hand “I like Sebastian. How about if it’s a girl?” I shrugged my shoulders and smirked “How about Ally? Scarlett or Charlotte” Victoria sat up and looked at me “I like Scarlett” I nodded my head and kissed her soft sweet lips.

Couple of seconds later Victoria pulled away and smiled “We should go back” Victoria mumbled   I shook my head and groaned “Noooo” I groaned I grabbed Victoria and rolled on top of her not putting any of my body weight on her “Just five minutes” she shook her head and smiled “You always say that Salvatore” I pouted my lips slightly kissing her neck “5 more minutes?” I asked softly giving her a hickey; Victoria moaned and tugged at my hair “Fine!” I chuckled and kissed her hungrily.

Half an hour later we made our way back home where of course Ian was already hyped and running around the house with no pants on, I chuckled and dropped the picnic bag on the ground laughing slightly at Ian “Ian Salvatore come here and get some pants on” Katherine’s voice rang through the house. I heard Victoria softly giggle beside me “Aunty Katherine I like no pants” Ian giggled still running around the house with no pants.

“He has a cute bum” I laughed and kissed Victoria’s lips “I wonder where he got that from?” I chuckled and turned around avoiding the question “OMG!” Victoria laughed “Damon Salvatore did you use to run around the house naked?” I shook my head and tried to hide my smile “OMG! You did! I can see why Ian looks exactually like you” Victoria laughed walking into the living room.

Greta I just let one of my most embarrassing secrets slip out. “Did you guys get the invite?” Stefan asked as he walked into the room I shook my head plopping down on the couch next to my wife “Nope” I said popping the ‘p’.

“What invite?” Victoria asked kissing Ian’s head “For graduation! Me, Elena, Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Bonnie are graduating today” I laughed lightly taking a sip of my drink “Want a clap brother?” I asked in a bored tone he rolled his eyes and walked over to the ouch “Don’t me rude Damon” Victoria scoffed “Stefan what time is the graduation?” she asked I groaned and grabbed a pillow screaming in it “In half an hour I have to get going now” Stefan got up and kissed Ian and Victoria’s cheek before walking out of the house.