Truth To Be Told

Damon’s Pov

All night I tried to fall asleep, I kept on tossing and turning trying to get the image of Victoria out of my head. The minute sleep was going to overcome me the doorbell rang. I groaned sitting up I walked out of my room, down the stairs. The minute I opened the door I instantly regretted it. The familiar smell that I used to smell everyday surrounded me. I looked up and gasped at the same time Victoria gasped. My eyes widened in shock, as I stood there frozen. Their Victoria stood stunning as ever, cradling Ian slowly. Her eyes were pained yet full of love. I literally couldn’t get any words out of my mouth. What was she doing here? How did she find me?

I opened my moth to speak but shut it when words couldn’t come out “Victoria?” I whispered in shock, Victoria looked at me for a couple of seconds she put Ian on her shoulder where he wrapped his tiny legs around her waist ”Damon” I though she was going to hug me when she stepped closer but boy was I wrong…The next thing I knew there was a loud slap that echoed through the room, my head was to the side, as I stood there shocked.

“How could you, you fucking asshole!?” she screamed covering Ian’s ears, I stood there my mouth closed, Victoria’s crystal green eyes shimmered as tears started to well up in her eyes “You Damon Salvatore have a lot to explain!” she screamed in anger.

“I know I have a lot of explain to do…but we can’t do this in front of your child Vic” I spoke softly as I opened the door wider welcoming her in. Victoria walked in and turned around she looked me in the eye glaring at me icily “My child? Damon, Ian is your child” I stood there shocked, vampires can’t procreate…

“I-a-n is my son…?” I asked shocked I couldn’t even speak properly “Yes Damon Ian is your son” I blinked a couple of times before closing the door “We need to talk Damon. About everything” I nodded my head, I put my hand on Vic’s back leading her into the living room, when she flinched “Don’t you dare” she spoke angrily I lifted my arms in the air as we walked into the living room.

Vic put Ian down as she turned around looking around the living room “Nothing has changed” I poured myself a large glass of Bourbon nodding “Nothing has really changed” Victoria pulled out a toy truck from her bag as she sat Ian in one of the arm chairs.

She turned to me folding her arms “Speak. But first put on some clothes” I looked down and realized that I wasn’t wearing anything expect for boxers. I sped into my room quickly changing I walked back down stairs. I was about to cry. Yes I know Damon Salvatore about to cry but I did have feelings deep down and right now the woman who I loved is right in front of me.

“Speak” Vic demanded I nodded my head and sat down on the couch “I will Vic because I’m damn sick of lying” she sat down across me “But first how did you find me? How did you remember me?” I asked I was curious as to how she found me.

“I really don’t know Damon. After we bumped into each other, you kissing me I felt different. I started to see and hear things” I frowned when Lathinas words ran through my head. 'Destiny will stop at nothing to get you and Victoria together' I shook my head trying so hard not to believe her words "Well this is an unfortunate turn of events" I mumbled she looked at me on the verge of tears "Tell me Damon why you sent me away" her voice was full of anger. “You sure you want to know the truth?" I asked Victoria nodded her head.

“I didn’t come here for nothing” she spoke sarcastically, Ian suddenly started to cry and Vic immediately rushed over to him, she picked him up patting his back, she soothed him. “I need to put him to bed Damon, do you have some room upstairs?” she asked I nodded my head “Put him in my room” she nodded her head; she walked out of the room. I signed running my hands through my hair, Ian my son? Victoria remembering everything that I compelled her? This was all too much for me.