The Date

Victoria’s Pov

Well I didn’t expect to walk away from Damon knowing that I was going on a date with him tonight. I was so excited; I literally could feel my heart about to jump out of my chest. When I leaned down to kiss his cheek, sparks ran through me. I felt like I was on fire. One thing that scared me though was when I kissed his cheek; I saw another one of those visions.

“Damon we can’t stay in bed all day” I wined I needed to meet Elena she was waiting for me at the Grill “Yes we can, I want to spend some time with my fiancée” he said with a smirk pulling me down and rolling on top of me “Me to, but I have to meet Elena. Damon I promised” he groaned and rolled of me.

“Can’t we just leave the world behind and have some fun together” I got off the bed and put his shirt on I turned around as he had his head buried in the pillow “If you can get up now we can get showered together” I said with a smirk walking to the bathroom, I started to take off his shirt, in less than a second Damon had me pinned to the bathroom wall kissing me hungrily.

Ever since I looked at Damon, I have been seeing things that were freaking me out; I was actually starting to get worried. I walked away from Damon with a massive smile today, despite the fact I was seeing things I couldn’t wait till tonight. I walked around for a little while until I spotted Gab and Beau at the fairy floss trailer with Ian. Beau had left a couple hours later for work. On our way home I told Gab if she could look after Ian for the night, which she was more than happy to.

Gab told me that she would be at my house at 7:30, she had asked me where I was going but I just told her that I was meeting up with an old friend, I didn’t want to tell her anything, maybe the date with Damon dose not work out.

I showered, fed Ian and put him in his cot; which was a spare in my room. I turned on the TV and put on ‘Mickey Mouse’ for Ian to watch while I showered. I walked into the shower letting the hot water relax my muscles and wash my worries way. I tried not to think of the things that I have been seeing but I personally wanted to know why I was seeing things that had Damon in it. Why did he call me his fiancée? Was I seeing the future? What was happening to me?

After a nice long shower, I walked out of the shower and dried myself and hair; I put on my black lace bra and panties and put on my eye make-up achieving the smoky eye effect. I put on a light shade of lip-gloss and walked over to my wardrobe and decided on going with a peach vibe bodycon dress which came up to my knees and fitted my body perfectly. I put on my dress with matching black heels and a purse.

I looked in the mirror and wow I looked hot! The dress fitted my body perfectly showing every curve. I smiled to myself maybe Damon was the happiness that I needed I my life. Maybe if tonight went well Damon could be that guy and fill up the hole that’s been in my life. After all he was interested in me just as much as im interested in him.

I snapped out of my thoughts hearing the doorbell ring, it must be Gabriella. I opened the door and her jaw dropped, I smiled at her and twirled around showing her the dress “What do you think?” I said smiling “You look hot!” she screamed I couldn’t help but laugh at her “You say it’s an old friend, that’s bullshit Vic” I laughed and moved out of the way so she could walk inside “Well I kind of lied but I will tell you everything later on tonight. I fed Ian and he is showered and all cleaned up” I said grabbing my phone and keys “Ok that’s no problem you should of left him for me” she said holding Ian who had followed me down the stairs.

“Nah its fine…listen I got to go if anything happens don’t call me” I joked I really didn’t want the night to be cut short. She laughed and ushered me out the door “Have fun” she closed the door “Wow” I mumbled to myself, did I just get kicked out of my own house?