It's Just The Beginning -

NOT EDITED!

Victoria's Pov

After I had dropped Gabrielle home, I made my way back to the house. All that kept running through my mind was Damon; I couldn't get him out of my head. His gorgeous ocean blue eyes, his raven hair and Ahhh that smirk that would make me so weak to the knees.

I showered Ian and fed him, putting him to sleep, smiling at the way he snuggled into the depths of the covers. I looked at my son and for some reason I would see Damon's image pop in my head. I realised that Ian and Damon looked alike, not just the hair and the eyes but the facial expressions, the way his eyes lit up and the smirk they both mirrored.

It was all so weird for dreams, even those flashbacks that I'd been seeing; I wanted to know what the hell I was seeing. Was I seeing the future? Am I psychic? No, that couldn't be it, there is no such thing as seeing the future or being psychic. I'd be called crazy if anyone knew about this.

It was too much, the thoughts, everything; I showered and changed into my white and pink night gown, checking for the last time that Ian was safe before going to bed. I sat down just looking at nothing in particular, millions of questions flickering through my head. Why couldn't I get Damon out of my mind? Why did I feel so connected to him? I've fallen in love with a guy in less than 2 days. How is that impossible? To me love at first sight never occurred to me until I met Damon.

I walked into the Salvatore Boarding house looking around, "Damon!" I squealed in excitement I couldn't wait to tell him what had happened. "Boo!" I heard a dark chuckle from behind me and two strong arms warp around my waist. "How many times have I told you not to do that?" I giggled as he started to kiss my neck, his hands tightening possessively around my waist as his lips brushed along my skin, making me shudder and moan under my breath.

"Ooops" he smirked, his lips stretching along my skin into a smile. "I got some good news" I smiled at him as we walked into the living room, "What exactly is this good news?" He smirked again, handing me a glass of Bourbon and pulling me onto his lap. I looked up into those ocean blue eyes and smiled. "Bonnie, Elena, Caroline and I went window shopping for my wedding dress." I smiled at him, unable to contain the happiness radiating through me. I really couldn't believe that Damon and I were getting married!

"That's great! Princess, pick whatever dress you like, no matter the cost." he moved the hair behind my ears, letting his fingertips brush my earlobe as he pushed it out of my eyes, "Don't worry about that Damon, I've already picked out the prefect dress, I've got my dress fitting in a couple of days."

He smiled at me, a real smile that made my heart clench and beat at double the rate, "I don't care about money, you know that. You're my princess and our wedding is going to be the biggest in Mystic Falls. I'm sure every single girl in Mystic Falls is going to be jealous" he smirked leaning down placing a sweet soft kiss on my lips.

I blinked my eyes a couple of time, snapping back into the here and now, "What the hell" I muttered. Why was this happening to me? I was just looking at the picture of Ian and I when this video or flashback played in front of my eyes. I was losing it, I need to go to the doctor or do something.

I shook this feeling away, getting under the duvet covers, turning to my side closing my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over me.

I sat at the bar watching all of the couples having fun and not caring about this world. Why couldn't my relationship with Damon be like this? I stood up and walked over to Elena, Caroline and Jenna who were watching the live band. We were having a girl's night out to get our minds of our unsuccessful relationships and how life sucked at the fact that Elena was gonna be used in a stupid ritual.