Do My Eyes Deceive Me?

Damon’s Pov

My jaw dropped as I looked at the two men in front of me, Christopher and Ethan. Christopher was Victoria’s dad and Ethan he was Victoria’s ex fiancé. I couldn’t believe my eyes Victoria had told me that Ethan was dead after he broke her  heart they found his car at the end of Wickery bridge in pieces and according to Isobel, Christopher was dead.

“Can we come in? Christopher looked at me I glared at him my face hardening, what did he want? Why has he come with my wife’s ex fiancé out of nowhere? “Of course we can” Ethan smirked and walked past me and into the house “Get out of my house” I spat looking at both men. Ethan did a tut - tut sound making me glare at him “No can do Damien”

I felt anger course through my veins as he smirked like an idiot “Its Damon, dick” he smirked at me clapping his hands “Is Victoria here? God I have missed that hottie” Ethan walked further into the house. More anger started to build in me hearing him talk like that about my wife. Looks like he doesn’t know that she’s married and has a son. I wonder how he will react to that?

“She's not here for the time being” I smirked Christopher walked into the house and now we were all in the living room “Do you know how long will Victoria take to come back?” Christopher asked I shrugged my shoulders “Nope” I smirked at them playing along “But you should leave im sure she doesn’t want to see her father and ex after so long” they both shrugged their shoulders “Don’t worry Damien, im sure she will be happy once she sees this face again” I glared at him, how could Vic fall in love with a dick like this?

“Ohh im sure she will” I rolled my eyes staying calm from snapping his bloody neck, my phone buzzed in my pocket I pulled it out looking at the text message from Vicoitra ‘Damon, im coming home. I sent Gabrielle and Beau away :( ‘ Shit! She was coming home.

“Who is that?” Ethan asked I rolled my eyes “No one of your business” he shook his head and put his hands behind his head plopping his feet on the table “I can’t believe she was gonna marry you” I said through grit teeth.

“You said Mikealson, as in Klaus Mikealson?” I asked looking at Christopher when he had introduced himself he had said that Ethan was Mikealson “That Damien is a story when the pretty Victoria is here” Ethan smirked at me I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance.

Christopher’s Pov

For centuries, years and months I have lived on the hunger for blood, on the guilt for abandoning my own flesh and blood. Victoria. My beautiful baby girl that I had holded once in my arms before giving her to two strangers that were walking in the streets of Mystic Falls. Day by day I beat myself up for the mistake that I had done and yet I still don’t forgive myself for my own actions.

I had turned off my humanity for years living on fresh human blood, killing innocent women that were easy to get. Before I had become a vampire I had fallen in love with a beautiful girl Rebekah Mikealson, she was one of the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen. We were to be married in a couple of days when she told me that she was a vampire, that’s when she turned me and after I had a woken form my deep slumber and was in transition I had walked in on Rebekah and some man in the village heating things up. With that I left everything behind even my mother and the women that I loved.

Ethan my daughter’s fiancé was part of the Original family; he was an Original vampire for the fact. He was my good friend that was how I met Rebekah till this day we still are good friends and get along very well. We had gotten into a fight over something stupid making Ethan leave for a couple of years. Couple of years later we had become back best friends were he had told me that he was too be marrying my daughter but then faked his own death as his father Michael was running after him to kill him.