Epilogue: Unbelievable

Alexandria...

It's my wedding day & damn i'm nervous. They're putting the finishing touches on me & I must admit that I look good. Ariel's with me while Christian's with Christopher. I feel like our wedding day snuck up on us. Like in the blink of an eye, bam! Here we are about to get married within the next hour. My matron of honor is Kae because throughout our entire relationship she's helped us when things got out of line & we weren't talking to each other. She's like a sister to me, her, Chyna, & Nina. I've found a brother in Michael. It's not like I needed another one but still. There's so many people here. Seriously, did he invite everybody he ever knew? This is unbelievable.

Chris...

In about 10 minutes i'm going to get married. My mama has Chris for me so it's just me, Ty, Brandon, & Tyrin waiting to be called. I can't front, i'm nervous. Getting married is almost like starting over. There's no more boyfriend & girlfriend. It's husband & wife from here on out. This is it for us. Once we get married there won't be no more leaving or breaks, & damn sure no divorce. Hell nah, this shit is forever or until one of us die after we say "I do". I had got so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Ariel come running in the room.

"Here daddy, mama told me to give this to you", she said handing me a note. It was Alexandria's handwriting with my name on the outside of it. I opened it & felt like my heart got ripped out of my chest.

"Christopher,

I'm sorry that you're reading this but I just can't. I can't get married today. Everything moved so fast & i'm just not ready for the big wedding. I love you. I really do baby so don't even doubt that for a second. I want to marry you but right now in front of all those people, I can't. I just need a little time to myself. I'm sorry for wasting your money like that but I told you I didn't want all of this. I'm not blaming you for anything though, nope not at all because this is all me. I don't regret us, our family, or anything that's happened between us. I love you so, so, so much Christopher.

                              Love,

                              Alexandria

I reread it again just to make sure I wasn't tripping & sadly I wasn't. She bailed on me. How can she claim to love me so much & want to marry me but yet she ran out on me on our wedding day? I know it all happened pretty fast but shit, it happened. We happened & everything felt like it was where it was supposed to have been.

"Daddy?", Ariel called. I looked up at her a little surprised because I thought she had left. "Yeah baby?", I responded folding the note back up. She smiled at me showing off her dimples that I love, "Mama told me to tell you to get Christian & follow me", she said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

She rolled her eyes, "Don't make me knock your eyes back around", I warned. She stomped her foot, "Daddy get Christian", she whined. Now it wasn't turn to roll my eyes. "Why?", I asked. "Daddy!", she exclaimed.

I chuckled, "Alright damn, you acting like ya mama", I said standing up then we went found my mama & Christian. I told my mama to take everybody to the reception while I followed Ariel to wherever the hell we was going. She led me to a secluded area with a gazebo. She grabbed my hand & practically drug me to the gazebo. When I actually paid attention I saw Alexandria standing in front of me in her wedding dress.

She looked so beautiful in her dress, something like a princess. Cliche yeah but true. She wasn't alone neither. The reverend was there too along with her brothers, my mama, Kae & Ty's family. "I hope I didn't make you too mad baby", Alexandria said. "Nah, bitch you hurt me", is what I wanted to say but I didn't. "No, but you did have me worried", I responded which was truthful.

She nodded, "So you still wanna get married? I just couldn't get married in front of over 200 people. Like I said, I love you & I do want to marry you but I couldn't right then in front of all those people", she said. I gave Christian to Ken before taking her by the hand. "Yes but next time just let me know ahead of time", I responded & pecked her lips. She smiled & I returned it before we turned to the reverend to get married.

It's finally happening, in a little while we'll be Mr. & Mrs. Brown. I was so scared of falling in love or be with someone because I thought they'd let me fall & wouldn't help me back up. I felt like they'd leave me but now, every since Alexandria & I got together I never had to worry about that. She's always helped me back up & never left. She's more than a dream woman could ever be.

Ride or die, & I know she'd do it for me if she had to. She'd always catch me if I fell. Even if she couldn't catch me, she'd help me back up. "I now pronounce you man & wife. You may now kiss the bride", the reverend said & what a kiss it was. Our first kiss as husband & wife & it was so sweet, slow, & passionate yet it was short. We did it, no turning back. Now it's us against the world & I wouldn't have it any other way.

" What's gonna make you fall in love

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love

But you can't fly unless you let ya,

You can't fly unless you let

Yourself fall in love

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love

But you can't fly unless you let ya,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

I will catch you if you fall

If you spread your wings

You can fly away with me

But you can't fly unless you let ya,

Let yourself fall"

I let myself fall & she caught me. Now we have the rest of our lives to grow together & raise our children. I couldn't be anymore happier now. Really, I don't think it's possible for me to get happier. If I can give anyone advice on love i'd say, "Never be afraid to fall because if you don't fall you'll never know what could be. You'll never get to experience the beauty that is love but never forget that love isn't easy. It takes work but if it's real, I mean true love then it'll be worth it".

«That's the end! I hope you enjoyed the ride. Thanks so much for the votes & comments. They mean a lot to me & I really appreciate it. Vote & comment about how you felt about the ending or whatever on this story. Thank you again!=)»